Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@JohnJ

so sorry, my friend

Best to you and fam.

I like the sidewalk art. That is nice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We aren't quite as warm as what JDCODD is getting, but it is warm. Rained just enough to jack the humidity up. Didn't cool off very much last night. Just getting comfortable... and the sun is about to do what it does...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Raining every day here grasshopper.  Guess we are in the "dog days" of summer.  Everything sure is green though.

LF wanted to start watching a series on Netflix together due to all this rain so we started watching Longmire yesterday.  Saw 3 episodes.  Not bad.

Sent an email to our old bud minermark but have not heard back.

• Like 4

Thank You All so much. It's tough but not a surprise after the last year.

Might have regrets but it's looking like I'll be up near Boone, Blowing Rock within the year. Couldn't handle the taxes here myself plus it's time to vacate this prejudiced town. Those exercises recently first thing in the am?:rolleyes: Yea right... about six times in the first two weeks, off and on since. Without the caregiver job now I'll try that again.

If you're in good shape you don't get as hot or as cold as when you're out of shape!

• Like 6

trouble brewing in the hood

a bunch of trucks with BLM painted on the sides headed this direction when I was taking the wife this AM...

Smelled smoke last night.

the trucks were from the Bureau of Land Management....

appears there is/was a fire on the wildlife refuge

sorry about the PC, I couldn't help myself

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I hate the cliffhangers

you won't believe what just happened to me.  it's so exciting. money, rock stars, beautiful ladies, fast cars and boats-- the whole smash -- I'll post the story next week at this time.  stay tuned.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1