Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Not always ... my then wife had a heart condition and I was worried that the stress of another pregnancy wouldn't be good for her. We had several kids already so I figured that was better than her getting pregnant again and dying. 

well  , that makes sense -------

2 hours ago, DizRotus said:

I’m still hoping to amortize a vasectomy.

I'm sure it is very painful , the invoice that is ------did you know that  it is free in Canada  -  unreal Eh  🖖

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:
1 hour ago, RandyH 000 said:

did you know that  it is free in Canada 

Pretty sure you can get one for free in China too whether you want one or not.

I would also guess France, I think it's mandatory at the state run white surrender flag factory. 

3 hours ago, dtel said:

I would also guess France, I think it's mandatory at the state run white surrender flag factory. 

It's not only France , it's Europe , 80 years later , we still have to defend them  --

• Haha 1

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

It's not only France , it's Europe , 80 years later , we still have to defend them  --

I started to type that also, couldn't figure out if it was England the UK or wherever, Europe covers it. 

I left it off because if I said the wrong name some know it all would say, no it's not xyz it's whatever because....., didn't feel like going through the BS. :unsure: 

3 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

--if the  USA -Canada   , and NATO Allies  across the world pullout of Europe---- Russia will invade 1/2 of Europe in a matter of hours -look at Ukraine ,  Crimea,  Georgia , Bosnia, Croatia -they are back -

5 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

--if the  USA -Canada   , and NATO Allies  across the world pullout of Europe---- Russia will invade 1/2 of Europe in a matter of hours -look at Ukraine ,  Crimea,  Georgia , Bosnia, Croatia -they are back -

N O P E .......We live in the 21st century, the Russians will do the devil and attack Europe, then they have  27 european states to fight against.

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

N O P E .......We live in the 21st century, the Russians will do the devil and attack Europe, then they have  27 european states to fight against.

very doubtful -------Europe is like Swiss Cheese

5 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

13 minutes ago, RandyH 000 said:

In the case of a Russian attack, this would change immediately. We should regard political structures that are on the way to being constituted in the United States of Europe as a normal development and not as a cheese with holes.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

In the case of a Russian attack, this would change immediately. We should regard political structures that are on the way to being constituted in the United States of Europe as a normal development and not as a cheese with holes.

This , I hope will happen one day ,   a  EU Army , would be a 1st step  -and the Chancellor Angela Merkel is the 1st Politician  to push for it -

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

89801612_10221428009643340_1413879207796

well

Wash my mouth with whiskey

....as we used to say

on my drive to pick up the wife It was mid 80's all along the way ... to a certain point. Had the windows open. At that certain point, it felt like I went for indoors to out. Temp jumped 10 degrees in 5 miles.   I guess the sun been shining there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

don't know why I shared that story from my stupid distant past. I'm a christian man now, not the idiot in that story. good for a laugh but that's no longer me.

What did you call yourself before you were a christian man?