Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Kinda sorta like Wink.  I liked squirt over wink.  Am always surprised to see it in a store.

My dad bought me 3 cases of qts for my birthday one year. 

My goin' fishin' breakfast used to be SuzyQs and a Squirt chaser.   Eat/drink on the way to the lake

We have been able to to get non-HFCS soft drinks all along. Mexico doesn't use it. We would burn thru a lot on Mexican Coke and Pepsi ... when we could get it in the store here. It's not syrupy

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Kinda sorta like Wink.  I liked squirt over wink.  Am always surprised to see it in a store.

My dad bought me 3 cases of qts for my birthday one year. 

My goin' fishin' breakfast used to be SuzyQs and a Squirt chaser.   Eat/drink on the way to the lake

We have been able to to get non-HFCS soft drinks all along. Mexico doesn't use it. We would burn thru a lot on Mexican Coke and Pepsi ... when we could get it in the store here. It's not syrupy

You lucky dog you^_^

We can get the old fashioned coke at the home depot but I don't go there since they lost our secret info using outdated windoz. On top of that they reneged on a one year no interest pay for two sets of doors and they aren't $150 dollars each anymore.

Gave the pieces of our cards to that beeeeeee     atch and a check to pay if off told her to put it where the sun don't shine.

Around here you don't mess with a man's money, his squeeze or his truck.

I was amazed at how many of the murders back in the 70s and 80s talked about in the paper ended up boiling down to one of those three things.

Not a killer myself (`cept spiders & bugs) but I do take that stuff seriously!

• Like 3

Mornin' all

Another beauty of a day. Won't say "crisp", but it is cool this AM. Put my robe on. Had to work thru 2 cups of old/cold coffee to get to fresh. 

Had an impromptu visit from wife's sister, niece and great nice [grand?] yesterday  They brought food.  I played chef while they visited.Had to deal with skinless boneless chicken breasts. I hate those things. Sooo dry. Popped them in the kettle grill. Still came out dry. Think the only way they might come moist is to stew them... They brought spaghetti and Alfredo sauce, too. SIL was funny. She brought a bag of "salad mix" [chopped lettuce].  Got an attitude about me not using it. I opted for cuke/onion salad.  She took 3 or 4 helping and packed the leftover dressing in a jar to take home.  I guess she liked it.

Sorry for the folks impacted by Hanna. Doesn't look horrible bad.... I can say that. I'm not wading through it. Appears the storm is gonna break up over the SierraMadre. Still think we could see wet from it.

HI getting a storm seems early... I dunno. I was blissfully ignorant when I was there. That can happen when you work 60hr/week. My life was bowling alley, bed and beach. I do recall it being windy and rainy for a couple days at a time...

• Like 1

Trying a new coffee this week. How does everyone store bulk coffee? I assume a dark airtight container. Any recommendations? I also assume it may be better to store whole beans and grind as needed, still need to get a grinder. But for now I had to grind the whole bag at the store.6e0652f3f1d1ae937db4e7bfc60b7b9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

"Clyde right hook"

Wonder if that Orangutan is still around, think they live for a long time like some other big animals. Right after the Bicentennial, he'd have to have been an adolescent then. 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Wow forgot all about that, well I look much younger now. :lol:

OK I'm lying 

I don't even remember who took the pic, have to go look on the hard drive.

22 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

family resemblance @

Yes, I was young there

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

Hi Dtel   take a look at this thread that's five years old  , there  was this picture of you and your Wife -----

https://community.klipsch.com/uploads/monthly_04_2015/post-9700-0-31320000-1428536851.jpg

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Wow forgot all about that, well I look much younger now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

It looks like some meat, cheese olives and whatever else that looked like I want to try some ? Looks like something I would do, that was probably the middle of the day ?

If that pie thing is Tiramisu, it's probably mine.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, The Dude said:

Trying a new coffee this week. How does everyone store bulk coffee? I assume a dark airtight container. Any recommendations? I also assume it may be better to store whole beans and grind as needed, still need to get a grinder. But for now I had to grind the whole bag at the store.6e0652f3f1d1ae937db4e7bfc60b7b9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I buy whole bean, put it in the freezer and grind it fresh for each cup.