Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Thats what it's looking like.  We're on the bad side of Marco as it sits now.

you can keep it ,  lots of  rain here in northern Upstate NY past few days ,  the weather  trickles down east   , and we get it 2 days later than you guys -------but with much less force

• Like 2

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, richieb said:

Weather forecasters - best job ever. Terrible results = great pay. Sounds like something you could do Carl — 

True

It's what I tell 2 of daughters, one is a school teach for "special" kids, the odds are you will never see a difference even with the best teacher ever. The other is a RN, she does Hospice, there is no survivors in that program. 

So with either even if you are outstanding at what you do the end result is the same. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/14/2020 at 6:20 PM, Shiva said:

Speaking of food and drink. Thread tie in. 👍  One of the coolest things I've seen in a while. 

this  guy is nuts , he's not even strapped in , if it tilts or breaks off  , he's splatter -and he doesnt even have a parachute ---

Keep dry all of y'all Gulf Coast folks! We can't seem to go without rain for more that thirty hours here lately, it's pouring again had to run the de-humidifier all day today after I aired out yesterday after cleaning the cast iron pot. Cooked corned beef, cabbage, onion and potatos. Had to get milk this morning and picked up a two dollar off peach cobbler... eight servings... ha! It smells sweet in here tonight!

Second coffee is in the cards for me tonight, that food made me tired darnit! Should be ready...

IMG-20200823-184508.jpg

Swear that's not the same, it's 1 tbsp per 5 oz and it does taste way different with the exact same Guatemalan beans! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

As of right now they're both hitting Beaumont head on one day after the other.

It looks like the first one will just be a depression when it hits Texas, but the second one will be a different story.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1