Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

43 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Ask Richie or Chuckie when they crossed that bridge if they can remember.

As our relationship slowly sinks in the West I think the Rich(ie) and Chuck(ie) is a bit too friendly. Let’s stick to Rich or Chuck until your attitude changes. We can then decide when the cute “ie” is deemed appropriate - . Your ice is thinner by the day - 

12 minutes ago, richieb said:

As our relationship slowly sinks in the West I think the Rich(ie) and Chuck(ie) is a bit too friendly. Let’s stick to Rich or Chuck until your attitude changes. We can then decide when the cute “ie” is deemed appropriate - 

How about golden oldie.

5 minutes ago, richieb said:

Uncalled for ‘Cept. Carl’s flying solo on this one - his downward spiral is best left alone - 

I have a co pilot and plane full of passengers.  I can't help it if you and Chuckie jumped out without parachutes. 

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You know we're playing right?  

Of course and hey I'm suffering from too much food yesterday.

And dreams of yesteryear right before I woke up.

Maybe got a leftover carb high with expresso added:laugh:

Guess you've been handling the tag team good for a while... notice it crop up occasionally!

I come in, hit this thread and just laff while scratching my head.  My dummer buddy told me the other day this place was just a bunch of "old geezers."   Kids, guitars, drums, speakers, amps, cables, & stuff.  Lawdy, it's just not right or is it?  Geezers!  Seriously????  I told him to buy a ticket at the door and stay outta my geezer lp's he so loves.  😂

• Haha 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

I come in, hit this thread and just laff while scratching my head.  My dummer buddy told me the other day this place was just a bunch of "old geezers."   Kids, guitars, drums, speakers, amps, cables, & stuff.  Lawdy, it's just not right or is it?  Geezers!  Seriously????  I told him to buy a ticket at the door and stay outta my geezer lp's he so loves.  😂

We might be old BUT were not the generation buying Bose and Beats and stuck on rap and auto tuned music.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

told him to buy a ticket at the door and stay outta my geezer lp's he so loves.  😂

when you  listen to rap all day long ----how can you differentiate  noise from music

• Like 1
  • Haha 1