Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Yep a real nice day here in the Carolina's.  My time of the year.  Spent most of the day in a concealed carry class though.  Thursday they see if I can shoot straight😑 

36 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

l can see you now...

Adjustable-Thigh-Gun-Holster.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLs805iK0ZMcdGzPKx03N

I had no idea ‘Heel. I pegged you as a tidy whitey guy. Nice gam’s but the way —

Is the GF assigned to carry your one bullet in her purse ?

• Haha 2

Well it was going to happen eventually :(

Losing the $100.00 deductible on the home insurance in October. The policy changes hands and is re-written darnit. Haven't even been able to get that on a car in decades. Not sure what it will be but I'm just guessing $500 or double that. Last time it was used was for the freakish hailstorm when duke basketball won the title in 2010. Before that it was before the bicentennial when my uncle somehow dropped a hammer from the roof and broke the windshield on the Great White Buffalo (a white `72 Impala).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

While golfing last week, my friend had the catalytic converter ripped (sawed) off from his Honda CRV in broad daylight.

He has $300. deductible insurance BUT the converter is pro rated. Total repair bill - $3187. Total cost to him - $1166.

Local school buses have lost 27 CV in the last 6 months. There seems to be no control of the buyers.

Apparently the same 'pro rated' policy applies to slashed tires and I'm sure more.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A friend of mine had the airbags stolen from her Honda Accord some years back.  The replacement cost may have caused the car to be written off, since it was an older model.  I don't remember exactly how it turned out, but it was bad news.  Modern times, eh?

• Like 2

I only have 2 of them with 50 years of dust..

https://www.ebay.com/i/143198439767?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=143198439767&targetid=935431405173&device=t&mktype=pla&googleloc=9005290&poi=&campaignid=10828921189&mkgroupid=112050347932&rlsatarget=aud-622027676548:pla-935431405173&abcId=9300396&merchantid=6296724&gclid=CjwKCAjwwab7BRBAEiwAapqpTGK9C-SDo4wuwiJ46sH66_J5LR2Tlwkt7QYHr2JjQV55CdkRpfU1VxoCSsYQAvD_BwE

Disney School Bus Dome Metal Lunch Box with Metal Thermos Disney Characters

12 watching
  • Picture 1 of 10
  • Picture 2 of 10
  • Picture 3 of 10
  • Disney School Bus Dome Metal Lunch Box with Metal Thermos Disney Characters
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
$299.00
Free Shipping

• Get it by Tue, Sep 29 - Wed, Sep 30 from Brenham, Texas
  •  • Used condition
This isn’t any ordinary lunchbox, it’s filled with Disney characters, check it out! This is in VERY good condition for it’s age. Pull the pictures in close, see for yourself. Adorable piece! Made in the USA.

Enter your search keyword
All CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooksBusiness & IndustrialCameras & PhotoCell Phones & AccessoriesClothing, Shoes & AccessoriesCoins & Paper MoneyCollectiblesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingConsumer ElectronicsCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs & MovieseBay MotorsEntertainment MemorabiliaGift Cards & CouponsHealth & BeautyHome & GardenJewelry & WatchesMusicMusical Instruments & GearPet SuppliesPottery & GlassReal EstateSpecialty ServicesSporting GoodsSports Mem, Cards & Fan ShopStampsTickets & ExperiencesToys & HobbiesTravelVideo Games & ConsolesEverything Else
Advanced

IMG_20200922_173040_hdr.jpg

IMG_20200922_173053_hdr.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

8 minutes ago, Islander said:

Wow, indeed!  I did not expect to read that today.

https://www.mushmagic.com/blog-blue-honey-what-is-it-and-how-do-you-make-it-n36

• Like 1

Drank a little tea made from that once !

Wow is the word and they are idiots for this. Whiskey, extremely good reefer have nothing on what kind of trip those mushrooms can put you on.

Imagine all those crazies that have been destroying neighborhoods tripping on something that's slightly less intoxicating than heroin!

Glad I'm a long ways from there:rolleyes:

* & I do not know what H is like but the guy that turned the whole neighborhood on to that tea one weekend told us that `cause he knew.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
On 9/20/2020 at 4:25 PM, Tarheel said:

Spent most of the day in a concealed carry class though.  Thursday they see if I can shoot straight😑 

Good for you, probably do it one day also. No rush don't need one to CC in this state, but probably get one anyway.

• Like 1

Oh Yea!!

Lasagna is one of my favorites, good for you I'm not a neighbor of yours. Every time I smelled tomatos and garlic cooking I'd probably come over :D

I bought the pasta on sale last month, when the Galbani that bjs carries goes on sale I'll make some myself! missed out on it the last time four weeks ago or so.

• Like 2