Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

22 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Good morning MicroMara!  Hope this note finds you feeling well with some great test results.

Well...it´s 3 pm early afternoon , very autumnal outsite, windy rainy, the leaves falling down from the trees. YES I try to distract myself and have a little fun. Laughter is the best medicine. I am now the 5th day in the hospital and I am examined by doctors every day.They told me today that I have a good or very good chance of recovery, maybe they don't even have to cut open my skull because there is a medicine that can dissolve this " tumor". These are indeed good news that makes me feel positive. My father will probably be buried next week on Thursday or Friday. I think I will be able to accompany my father to the last funeral as the oldest son. This is very important for me.

Thank you for your participation and keep in touch .

Regards

• Like 9

10 hours ago, dtel said:

Found a way to loose some weight, it's foolproof guaranteed to work.

image.jpeg

Eating everything in the fridge won't help you lose weight 😀

8 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Well...it´s 3 pm early afternoon , very autumnal outsite, windy rainy, the leaves falling down from the trees. YES I try to distract myself and have a little fun. Laughter is the best medicine. I am now the 5th day in the hospital and I am examined by doctors every day.They told me today that I have a good or very good chance of recovery, maybe they don't even have to cut open my skull because there is a medicine that can dissolve this " tumor". These are indeed good news that makes me feel positive. My father will probably be buried next week on Thursday or Friday. I think I will be able to accompany my father to the last funeral as the oldest son. This is very important for me.

Thank you for your participation and keep in touch .

Regards

Good luck and sorry about your father. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mornin' all

@dtel did y'all have to get a new one?

Sure looks all s p i c & span inside!

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

political correctness is idiocy and eliminates the need to think and absorb context

Edited by JohnJ
S p i c and Span is a freakin' cleaning product and phrase to describe very clean. Dummy!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Eating everything in the fridge won't help you lose weight 😀

That's true, but then I would be out of luck.

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Mornin' all

@dtel did y'all have to get a new one?

Sure looks all s p i c & span inside!

Yes, thought I would take a picture since it would never look that way again. I may die any number of ways but starving will not be one of them. :lol:

The old one is a few feet away plugged in (for now), it works 100% and still makes ice but is 23 years old. The door gaskets are in rough shape and I know it's just a matter of timer before it dies. We will probably keep it for now somewhere unplugged just in case. I wanted to make sure the new one was working before moving everything into the new one, it's doing fine so it's time to move everything and throw out a few things.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

the pc filter censored my last post for typing the name of the detergent shown. I was wondering if that product was still on the market... I got my answer.

using the wife's computer. logged my password into its memory.... just in case. Not falling for the "I'll remember this"....Used to do that a lot until I noticed that I won't remember. 

I have little projects in boxes that got backburnered... no idea what they are now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Hey dtel....what's up with the storm?  Headed your way?

Nothing's guaranteed as you know but there expecting it to go West of us, until they change it again, but it's looking better for us anyway, for now.

151609_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1