Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

😉Well I know the members here treat you better than they do me grasshopper.   Some nights I go to be real sad but Steve always consoles me the next day.  I try not to take it personally but sometimes it hurts to the quick.  Even when I made the trip to Hope someone said I was a disappointment.  It makes me so sad.............😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

when I made the trip to Hope someone said I was a dissapointment.

... I just try to consider the source and pray for them

I'm just sorry we didn't get to meet when I was on my road trip to pick up my system. Stupid hurricane

My sisters and I are an irreverent bunch.... It would have been fun.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, grasshopper said:

... I just try to consider the source and pray for them

I'm just sorry we didn't get to meet when I was on my road trip to pick up my system. Stupid hurricane

My sisters and I are an irreverent bunch.... It would have been fun.

Well I told Richie I wouldn't tell that he was the one who said I was a disappointment so I'll just stay mum on that one.  Now you could expect that from Pete....but Richie?

29 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Well I told Richie I wouldn't tell that he was the one who said I was a disappointment so I'll just stay mum on that one.  Now you could expect that from Pete....but Richie?

The only disappointment for me has been the fact that I've not been able to meet you at any of the gatherings (3) that I've been to.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

three ring circus around here this AM

We've had a situation brewing for a while with some neighbors. A slow motion train wreck. Squatters turned into a meth kitchen. Folks playing with guns and all kinds of fun...

got up at 3 to hit the can... saw flashing lights at the end of the street.....An ambulance and cops all over their place. Thought I heard gunfire early on... around 2, but didn't get up to see. That's how often it was happening  over there.... I'm guessing their fun came to an end....and we can relax... again.

I'm sure it will be all the scuttlebutt in town...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

We've had a situation brewing for a while with some neighbors. A slow motion train wreck. Squatters turned into a meth kitchen. Folks playing with guns and all kinds of fun...

got up at 3 to hit the can... saw flashing lights at the end of the street.....An ambulance and cops all over their place. Thought I heard gunfire early on... around 2, but didn't get up to see. That's how often it was happening  over there.... I'm guessing their fun came to an end....and we can relax... again.

That's a lot to process.  I'm sure we will get the update as you find out what went down. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Pete H said:

The only disappointment for me has been the fact that I've not been able to meet you at any of the gatherings (3) that I've been to.   

We will all get together at the same time at some point.  Plan something a bit closer to the east coast and I'm in.  But then that would be a bit of a ride for Eric and Steve.  Do it soon though cause I'm getting old...........

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Sounds busy during the night. 

15 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

We will all get together at the same time at some point.  Plan something a bit closer to the east coast and I'm in.  But then that would be a bit of a ride for Eric and Steve.  Do it soon though cause I'm getting old...........

Sounds like a good idea...

• Like 2