Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

You're not afraid of work....be careful Eric, them rocks are heavy.

SOB. I need to step down in the wall I'm building. I F'd around for over 3 hours trying to get it right, finally just gave up for the day. Rome as they say was not built in a day. Think I'll mess around with sumtin' else today🤡

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, babadono said:

SOB. I need to step down in the wall I'm building. I F'd around for over 3 hours trying to get it right, finally just gave up for the day. Rome as they say was not built in a day. Think I'll mess around with sumtin' else today🤡

looks like you need a second pair of hands

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, babadono said:

Okay, tell you what. I’m planning a retaining wall, much less footage than yours, at our new place. So you fly me out to Ontario, I’ll rent a car to you place. I’ll manage/engineer the project from there. Upon completion you fly to KC, rent a car to our place where again I will manage/engineer your work on my retaining wall. Upon completion I thank you where you drive back to KCI and fly home. I think a win win for all concerned - thoughts. 

6 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

yes , a very sad day ------giving back Honk kong  to the CCP

The 99-year party was over.  I’m sure that’s how it feels to the Hong Kongers now.  For many of the citizens, though, making money is the main thing.  A number of HK businesspeople moved to Vancouver with their families as the handover approached, fearing that their businesses would wither under Mainland rule.  After a few years, when they noticed that things in HK didn’t seem that bad, they decided they weren’t making money fast enough in Vancouver, so they headed back to Hong Kong, leaving their teenage children behind.

As you can imagine, teenagers or early twenty-somethings living in mansions, with generous allowances and maybe an exotic sports car in the garage, could be tempted to party like there’s no tomorrow.  There haven’t been many wild parties, or at least none that made the news.  What has been making the news are some of the heavy speeding tickets given to the rich kids.  One was even ticketed twice the same day by the same cop.

• Like 1

Re:  Serious Kilt Wardrobe Malfunction Prank:  They know their audience, and how far to push it.  A prank like that went over just fine in Montreal, but women in other cities might not be as tolerant.  The show is pretty great, to me at least.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Islander said:

The 99-year party was over.  I’m sure that’s how it feels to the Hong Kongers now.  For many of the citizens, though, making money is the main thing.

Vancouver is just 1 place where they invest  / coast to coast  , Vancouver was bad , but not to that extent -

• Like 1