Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

22 minutes ago, Islander said:

Re:  Serious Kilt Wardrobe Malfunction Prank:  They know their audience, and how far to push it.  A prank like that went over just fine in Montreal, but women in other cities might not be as tolerant.  The show is pretty great, to me at least.

it's a show , the women are in on the trick  ,  it's just a  theatre act  with actors -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, richieb said:

Okay, tell you what. I’m planning a retaining wall, much less footage than yours, at our new place. So you fly me out to Ontario, I’ll rent a car to you place. I’ll manage/engineer the project from there. Upon completion you fly to KC, rent a car to our place where again I will manage/engineer your work on my retaining wall. Upon completion I thank you where you drive back to KCI and fly home. I think a win win for all concerned - thoughts. 

Do I really look that stupid?:)

• Haha 1

Sitting here watching the Cbus, OH news...  Earthquake coverage from AK right now as "Breaking News."   Too funny they have a "Storm Tracker" banner up top when talking about storms so with the breaking news map they have a banner up top that says "Earthquake Tracker."  Amazing.  How often will they use an "Earthquake Tracker" banner?  😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

well.....let's hope not too often

if you go to the USGS sight, you might be surprised

lot of minor ones all the time

Yep

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/?extent=20.38583,-125.06836&extent=52.82932,-64.90723

Found that when we had that 5 pointer here a couple of months ago that surprised me.

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, grasshopper said:

well.....let's hope not too often

if you go to the USGS sight, you might be surprised

lot of minor ones all the time

I don't care about earthquakes for the most part, but if a huge volcano cuts loose we could all be toast in a few days

8 hours ago, babadono said:

Here I'm is:)

7 hours ago, rockhound said:

Along with Curly and Moe.

Just think in a few years (or now) people driving by will say, awe look at all the seniors getting together that's cute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/30/2020 at 10:34 PM, Marvel said:

One of the women on staff where I work just passed away from Covid19. Two weeks in the hospital and gone. I didn't know her, but worked on her laptop a couple times.

Well, it's awful... The husband of the woman I mentioned earlier just passed away yesterday from Covid-19. Stay safe, everyone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just thought I would add. my brother with heart problems and overweight had planned surgery and caught virus in the hospital. Was sick for 3 days and came back strong without any problems. Hard to figure out if you will make it if you get it. Here this week and gone tomorrow if you are like me in your senior years. Both of them including me are ,were around 70 years old. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Well, it's awful... The husband of the woman I mentioned earlier just passed away yesterday from Covid-19. Stay safe, everyone.

Very Sad News for this Family  ----Bruce ,  take care now -

• Sad 1

sorry to hear

my best to the families and friends

....wife and I are getting up there and the boy exercising his right to not wear a mask scares me

we have had some rather heated discussions about it.

when it comes to gambling... I am usually the "donor"

I am not an alarmist type

we have seen may flus come and go... this bug scares me

• Like 1