Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@Zen TravelerWay to crap on 2748 pages of members enjoying each others company and comments.  This is arguably the best thread on the forum with everyone getting along, joking with each other and bonding.  You come in and lay a stinking pile of s*** right in the middle of it.  Can't you find another thread to pollute?

• Sad 1

Hey guys. I don't wish to keep debating this unless y'all feel the need.  Fwiw, if you post something political that needs a second opinion I will civilly respond and should have that right.

12 minutes ago, babadono said:

My opinion is: you can do whatever you like, it will not change the outcome.

Sure. That's why we have elections because effective government can change the outcome. Y'all have a good day and thanks for participating. :) 

@Zen Traveler FWIW, I agree with most of your points. It is where you are posting that I take exception to.

This is a very mild, normally friendly, civil, light hearted thread. Please make your point elsewhere. You made it here already, move on.

This is the 15 year anniversary of the OP joining this forum. We would like to ignore him today if possible so he knows how we feel about him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Doubt it will ever "be over" and I've just had to add to my regimen of post transplant self protection.

Started when all the know-it-alls were talking out of both sides of their mouths early this year.

I'll stop when I feel it's time to stop. That's the good thing about Freedom! 

Had a good stockpile of canned and dried goods here. So back in the summer facing some stuff I didn't go to the store except for milk and eggs for about two months.

Trying to rebuild when the bogos pop up right now.

That's me and my choices, don't think it's constructive to chide anybody for theirs.

If some dumb-dumb gets in my face? Not a problem the gas/vapor level 3M cartridges in my respirator will protect me... don't know if their loose fitting scarf on their face stops my germs. But then I haven't caught it so...

How can a cold blooded thing have a bug that has a component of the worst ever warm blooded thing deep in it's DNA?

Bats are immune from mammal viruses and germs. Mammals can contract cold blooded bacterial stuff. 

Don't slam me for that! It's ten + months old now.

If you haven't heard about that it's high time you search and enlighten yourselves.

If you choose not to believe, just be open and allow for the possibility of being wrong for a moment! You wanna gamble on your life?

I just embraced that the fictitious Racoon City is non fiction now... and keep on truckin'.

"Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear.."   _ Lou Reed

Several movies have been prophetic. Some music too!

Again, Freedom is the Best.

The Other Choice has a Proven History of Failure.

2020 is F'd up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Possibly in general but NOT for the post in question--He knew it was political and stated he knew it would "stir things up."

Stir things up as in changing the subject, have people talking, not political. 

Remember the BS section, it was very rare I posted, I don't care to debate so I rarely participated. I do have ideas about political things but have no reason to try to convince others of anything, they are just my opinion. 

37 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

A PM wouldn't address the problem of selective moderating just like it didn't when I pointed out you were evidently not aware of your political bias refereeing threads when you were a MOD. 

Selective moderating, I'm not the one. And what makes anyone think I want to moderate anyway, I went on vacation for 10 days to come back to find others voted for me to do it, I was never even asked. I thought if I sucked at it enough they change it , but no.

I look the other way more than I should at times hoping things will calm down.

I only say something when it turns into an argument or there is no hope , kind of what happens when people try to push their ideas on others, it does not work and only causes fights.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

@Zen TravelerWay to crap on 2748 pages of members enjoying each others company and comments.  This is arguably the best thread on the forum with everyone getting along, joking with each other and bonding.  You come in and lay a stinking pile of s*** right in the middle of it.  Can't you find another thread to pollute?

100% agree and some have to stick their agenda into everything they touch.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

didn't mean to throw the spotlight on you -- my mask comment went in a different direction than intended.

It's fine, I do get the being safe thing, but not going to stop what little I do around others for something that may or may not work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

@Zen Traveler FWIW, I agree with most of your points. It is where you are posting that I take exception to.

This is a very mild, normally friendly, civil, light hearted thread. Please make your point elsewhere. You made it here already, move on.

This is the 15 year anniversary of the OP joining this forum. We would like to ignore him today if possible so he knows how we feel about him.

You're so sweet Mookie to remember to ignore the old Tarheel today.

• Like 2