Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

man oh man.....

I got my workout fot the day.....spent the last hour getting this Accord in the shop.... Blocks of wood, floor jack and a car to push it with.... The BOSS mans the "push car" and I do the steering with the floor jack up front under the frame. It doesn't help the shop is on a slight incline...

Lower ball joint separation:o..... Luck would have it this guy was in a parking lot when it happend... He just came off a 55mph highway...... he's really lucky....could have been real bad...

In 30+ years I've never seen a Honda ball joint come apart like this.....I've seen other cars do it...

MKP :-)

IMG_20160928_111331.jpg

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

It also looks like he had water in the transaxle.

That milky crapp is inboard cv joint grease.... That's how that grease looks.....The inboard joint came apart also...

I tell ya Carl, I'm thinking this could be a "water" car.... this thing has rust on it where most Honda don't rust like that...or a rust belt car....yea I'm in the rust belt but some of those way Nothern cars just fall apart....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

• Moderators

That's new, quick disconnect ball joints. Your probably right MKP, water, not a speck of grease on the ball joint either, usually a little left on it somewhere.

I guess you have seen a little of everything over the years.   

• Like 3

Good early afternoon gang.

Done with the FINAL coat of rubber membrain on the Rv roof :emotion-21:

Wallbanger(s) are a flowin :emotion-46:

I notice CC never "Gives" likes, but he has a chit load. Hummmmm :emotion-45:

You get what you give cupcake. MOD OR NOT!

Enjoy Humpday :emotion-21:

Looks like a farm run by Friday, ammo is in, squirrel shooting from the dining room:emotion-44::emotion-46::emotion-21:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, minermark said:

Good early afternoon gang.

Done with the FINAL coat of rubber membrain on the Rv roof :emotion-21:

Wallbanger(s) are a flowin :emotion-46:

I notice CC never "Gives" likes, but he has a chit load. Hummmmm :emotion-45:

You get what you give cupcake. MOD OR NOT!

Enjoy Humpday :emotion-21:

Looks like a farm run by Friday, ammo is in, squirrel shooting from the dining room:emotion-44::emotion-46::emotion-21:

GroupTherapy1__18796.1449869417.500.659.jpg

He only gives "likes" to those who praise his vodka slushies:blink:

• Like 4

Don't think we have ever been that close for you to know about my breath.  Are you talking about the time you said in a pm that you bet I was a good kisser?

I am but you will never know regardless of how you plead.  Now go have a slushie with your two friends you gave likes.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

You really don't have to be that close.  Your halitosis precedes you.    As far as the PM goes, you obviously have me confused with one of your boy toys.

I could display the pm but then you would probably leave the forum in embarrassment and I need a shill.  But I still want you to call me sweet cheeks as usual.

• Like 2