Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

What a spectacular day here today. It was 48 last night, but warmed up nicely to 74, and sunny. 

Even though I'm not a coffee drinker, I did try some cold coffee from a can, don't remember the brand, but it was chocolate flavored, I liked it. I didn't notice any affect from the caffeine though.

11 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

What a spectacular day here today. It was 48 last night, but warmed up nicely to 74, and sunny. 

Even though I'm not a coffee drinker, I did try some cold coffee from a can, don't remember the brand, but it was chocolate flavored, I liked it. I didn't notice any affect from the caffeine though.

We've been having weather like that for going on three weeks now. No rain, no wind, sunny upper 70's low 

80's.

And what you drank Is Not coffee, not by a long shot. Come on man, hop on that RC and go getcha some Hot Black coffee. 

Windy with strong gust here.  One large branch fell on the roof earlier.  Rain to follow.

Mighty quiet.....haven't heard from Carl, dirtmud, billybob, or Yewtman today<_<

Back to the dentist tomorrow to take out the implant they did two and a half weeks ago.  Occasionally the bone under the gum heats up too much during drilling causing thermal necrosis:mellow:  Had to read up on that one.  So I have been experiencing frequent pain and if I weren't such a manly man I might complain:huh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, richieb said:

We've been having weather like that for going on three weeks now. No rain, no wind, sunny upper 70's low 

80's.

And what you drank Is Not coffee, not by a long shot. Come on man, hop on that RC and go getcha some Hot Black coffee. 

I think the heat might be back, close to 90 here this weekend, probably warmer in your area.

I'm going to therapy three times a week for Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo or Meniere's disease. I will have to drive to get that hot black coffee.

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Windy with strong gust here.  One large branch fell on the roof earlier.  Rain to follow.

Mighty quiet.....haven't heard from Carl, dirtmud, billybob, or Yewtman today<_<

Back to the dentist tomorrow to take out the implant they did two and a half weeks ago.  Occasionally the bone under the gum heats up too much during drilling causing thermal necrosis:mellow:  Had to read up on that one.  So I have been experiencing frequent pain and if I weren't such a manly man I might complain:huh:

I have an implant installed earlier this year, no pain at all, I am glad for that.

Even if you did complain.....would it help?

• Like 1