Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
13 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

When we'd go to my grandparents for Sunday supper they'd have pasta drying on clothes racks all over the house.  

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I wish.

For some reason I could only eat about half the portions of their pasta than store bought pasta.  It was really heavy for some reason but really good.

It was the extra starch. :huh:

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 12:46 PM, dtel said:

I needed to cleanup the top of the 2ch speakers for some rearranging, so I started with separating some extra cables. This is just extra cables that never made it to the overflowing milk crate of cables in the garage.

None of these could be seen behind the horn, kind of a place to catch stuff when I don't want to be bothered putting it where it should be. It's a mix of Rca, 3.5mm headphone, XLR and optical cables, plus a little bit of everything else counting the milk crates. I have no idea how I ended up with so many leftover, and Monoprice will be delevering a few I did not have in a few days, XLR to RCA. Kind of crazy.

edit; ipad pic's are terrible:o I used it just for convenience, not good.

image.jpeg

I thought maybe you were contributing to the spaghetti thread.  That's quite a stash! 

Tarheel - looks like the thread survived some turbulence!  Whew~!  Onto the next!

Enjoying a 12oz Americano from the coffee shop below my office - ahhhhhhh....

Baby boy #3 due in one week!  anyday possibilities at this point... queue the butterflies!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I will try some of this coffee I keep hearing about :D

Great, every adult needs a good (legal) addiction. But Please not from a can!  And if you must have one from Bigbucks walk to the counter, eyes glazed over from reading the menu, and order a"coffee, black please". You think you glazed over after the menu reading wait till you see the look on the face of Barista (coffee pourer to you and me) after ordering a black coffee.  It's as if you just dropped in from Venus. Be patient,  they might have to ask the manager how to make it . And Enjoy!

55 minutes ago, richieb said:

Great, every adult needs a good (legal) addiction. But Please not from a can!  And if you must have one from Bigbucks walk to the counter, eyes glazed over from reading the menu, and order a"coffee, black please". You think you glazed over after the menu reading wait till you see the look on the face of Barista (coffee pourer to you and me) after ordering a black coffee.  It's as if you just dropped in from Venus. Be patient,  they might have to ask the manager how to make it . And Enjoy!

i went into Starbucks and asked where the cable section was and got the same glazed look. I guess the Cable-rista didn’t know Tarheel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, akdave said:

Baby boy #3 due in one week!  anyday possibilities at this point... queue the butterflies!

My Mom had 3 sons in less than 22 months, and 10 days. You will have fun, keep us posted :D

1 hour ago, richieb said:

I doubt I'll go to Starschmucks to get coffee, probably the local convenient store. My wife has a Keurig, but it's some flavored stuff.