Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I've never been there.

I was on the 1984 Olympic Drinking Team:D

I thought everyone on those teams had been there, well it seems like it anyway. 

Haven't had much to drink at all for a good while now, for no reason really, guess it's just a phase who knows ? The way I feel after or in the AM does not help. 

5 hours ago, dtel said:

I thought everyone on those teams had been there, well it seems like it anyway. 

Haven't had much to drink at all for a good while now, for no reason really, guess it's just a phase who knows ? The way I feel after or in the AM does not help. 

I seldom drink anymore either. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

so I'm glad I'm on the east coast...

it's seems that coffee and speakers

cause cancer in California..

Almost everything in California causes cancer, or it can at least. With all the warning labels on everything, I would think paranoia would be the leading killer in that state. Beautiful place but a more than an average amount of weirdness it seems.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Almost everything in California causes cancer, or it can at least. With all the warning labels on everything, I would think paranoia would be the leading killer in that state. Beautiful place but a more than an average amount of weirdness it seems.   

they forgot to put the warning label

in the commercial ... 

• Like 2

Happy Hump Day everyone!  Baby Boy #3 was due last Friday and still we wait!  Hurry up already Kiddo!!  Thought I'd share a pic from our walk last night.  I could drink this season in up here - I wish we had four more weeks of it!  Have a great day!

IMG_0628.thumb.JPG.6b38f3d9e433ef9602024c779d32f82c.JPG

• Like 4

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, akdave said:

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I bet that's what got you to this point to start with. :)

59 minutes ago, akdave said:

Baby Boy #3 was due last Friday and still we wait!  Hurry up already Kiddo!!  Thought I'd share a pic from our walk last night.  I could drink this season in up here - I wish we had four more weeks of it!  Have a great day!

Well the doctor is just guessing anyway, the baby's running the show at this point, May everything turn out great for everyone. 

We have not even started that season yet, low 90's this week, cool picture. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
7 hours ago, akdave said:
8 hours ago, dtel said:

I bet that's what got you to this point to start with. :)

Yeah - NOW they tell me! 

Thanks - I'm sure it will all be fine, the waiting at the end is admittedly distracting.

That's what we said after the third in 3 years, fixed that problem.

I'm sure this is uncomfortable for the wife, full term and full size, must be rough. I remember with my wife, it looks like it would feel terrible.  I couldn't do it, just thinking about the last 10 minutes freak me out, not even counting the months before. 

Any day now DAD

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dtel said:

That's what we said after the third in 3 years, fixed that problem.

I'm sure this is uncomfortable for the wife, full term and full size, must be rough. I remember with my wife, it looks like it would feel terrible.  I couldn't do it, just thinking about the last 10 minutes freak me out, not even counting the months before. 

Any day now DAD

She had her 41 week appointment yesterday - all looks well - he's just happy I suppose.  I give my wife all the credit in the world, she's been a champion with this.  There's truth to the old adage of why women have the babies - the species would likely have terminated long ago!

• Like 2