Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 minutes ago, richieb said:

Damn - I'd need to come out of retirement to keep me in the coffee you consume! And I thought I put down some Joe?

I don't drink alcohol or do drugs..

need something to keep me going..

just think of it if I drank or partied..

you would defecate yourself...

• Like 3

A four day supply? Wow. I ordered a cup of Kona at a coffee shop across the street from the beach in Hilo one fine afternoon. It was so strong it made me feel like a human pinball machine with lights flashing and bells dinging. A second cup made me feel polluted and gave me a headache.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Davecv41 said:

A four day supply? Wow. I ordered a cup of Kona at a coffee shop across the street from the beach in Hilo one fine afternoon. It was so strong it made me feel like a human pinball machine with lights flashing and bells dinging. A second cup made me feel polluted and gave me a headache.

you over dosed on caffeine..

I never feel that way...

But did the coffee taste good ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

you over dosed on caffeine..

I never feel that way...

But did the coffee taste good ?

It tasted pretty darn good. Even though I was a coffee drinker, the effect was awesome. But that second cup, not so much. That was 25 years ago. I did 5-6 cups a day until last month when I had my gall bladder removed. Coffee was on the lists of stuff I found online that needed to be avoided. I missed it so I drink a cup per day now if I need it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Davecv41 said:

It tasted pretty darn good. Even though I was a coffee drinker, the effect was awesome. But that second cup, not so much. That was 25 years ago. I did 5-6 cups a day until last month when I had my gall bladder removed. Coffee was on the lists of stuff I found online that needed to be avoided. I missed it so I drink a cup per day now if I need it.

that sucks.....but I hope you enjoy

your single a day !!!

• Like 4

https://www.iheart.com/content/2017-10-08-upstate-new-york-man-spends-time-handing-out-cash/ 

Upstate New York Man Spends Time Handing Out Cash

October 8, 2017

Jeff Buell is giving away $50,000 of his own money by handing out  $100 bills to complete strangers.  The upstate New York man walks the streets of Troy, choosing people at random and then handing them cash.  He says all that he asks for in return is that people be kind to other

• Like 2