Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Look at you @Tarheel ... starter of one of the most successful threads in Klipsch forum history and famed Facebook sub-group founder.  We should change your name from Tarheel to Trendsetter.  What’s next ... a Pulitizer?  Cure cancer while taking Jake on a short walk?  :D

Agains congrats -- i’m sure that all those people, now keeping in contact, appreciate your efforts.

If I had remained in the town that i went to high school in, i’m sure that i’d be in contact with some of the others from my era. 

Have you lived in Wilmington your entire life?  I have a good friend in Charlotte; but, I’ve never been there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Look at you @Tarheel ... starter of one of the most successful threads in Klipsch forum history and famed Facebook sub-group founder.  We should change your name from Tarheel to Trendsetter.  What’s next ... a Pulitizer?  Cure cancer while taking Jake on a short walk?  :D

Agains congrats -- i’m sure that all those people, now keeping in contact, appreciate your efforts.

If I had remained in the town that i went to high school in, i’m sure that i’d be in contact with some of the others from my era. 

Have you lived in Wilmington your entire life?  I have a good friend in Charlotte; but, I’ve never been there. 

Not yet:P  But yes here since birth.  After college I packed my 68 Mustang with everything I owned and headed to California with a college bud.  Took I-40 out and I-80 coming back four weeks later:mellow:.   Guess I'm a home body.

Speaking of Charlotte that's where winchester (old forum bud) lived.  Wonder what happened to him? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Guess I'm a home body.

if you like it, why not?

i’ve only lived in three different states ... four in you count the state of confusion.

I joke with you Chuck; but, am envious. I wish i knew a place that i could call “home.”  While I’ve only lived in three different states, I’ve moved 20 times plus two periods of being homeless (many years ago). 

• Like 2

A college friend has asked for suggestions regarding wireless speakers to get her musician husband for Christmas.  They use small Bose now; they’re more interested in music than hardware.

Anyone have personal experience with these. http://www.klipsch.com/products/the-sixes

Are the amps class D?  I’ve posted a similar thread in 2-channel.

This bundle from Amazon might be just the ticket.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071WD88DC/ref=asc_df_B071WD88DC5255865?smid=A13BNE3P7C8THK&tag=nextagmp-20&linkCode=df0&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B071WD88DC&ascsubtag=-8718249775903085273

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

A college friend has asked for suggestions regarding wireless speakers to get her musician husband for Christmas.  They use small Bose now; they’re more interested in music than hardware.

Anyone have personal experience with these. http://www.klipsch.com/products/the-sixes

Are the amps class D?  I’ve posted a similar thread in 2-channel.

This bundle from Amazon might be just the ticket.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071WD88DC/ref=asc_df_B071WD88DC5255865?smid=A13BNE3P7C8THK&tag=nextagmp-20&linkCode=df0&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B071WD88DC&ascsubtag=-8718249775903085273

The bundle may just be the ticket indeed. Was not aware what the "sixes" were, and like the look and features. Like the slight slant.

Maybe someone has some experience with them.

Musician may as well have the BIG upgrade over the Bose. Who knows, may be just the epiphany any one may want. And with decent enough TT to boot. Cool:emotion-44:

6 hours ago, DizRotus said:

wireless speakers

Quick question :) Searched but did not find many answers :( And do not want to start a new thread (yet).

Have my living room equipment set up as 7.1. Using KG5.2's as rears with a Rocketfish 2.4 gigahertz signal. (Had to ... wife and housekeeper kept on complaining about my wires :) ). Sounds decent, but keep on wondering how "lousy" these remote $50 amps are and how to improve this. (Back to wires and get rid of the wife and housekeeper?).

Thanks, Emile

• Like 2