Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Although I was a P-3 guy for most of my life (currently doing that thing again) I was the factory flight test mission conductor for F-22 ships 8 thru 148. Fantastic aircraft http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/09/f-22_raptor_demo_joint_base_an.html

Flight time: 7500 hours in the P-3 and 2000 in AH-1 and UH-1 helo. 0 in the Raptor and 2 in the F-14.

O to do with Klipsch, over it get.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, USNRET said:

Although I was a P-3 guy for most of my life (currently doing that thing again) I was the factory flight test mission conductor for F-22 ships 8 thru 148. Fantastic aircraft

First of all, thank you for your service.

Please forgive a civilian question, you referred to the F-22's as "ships."  Why aren't they referred to as planes?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

First of all, thank you for your service.

Please forgive a civilian question, you referred to the F-22's as "ships."  Why aren't they referred to as planes?

Coming thru the factory they were referred to as ships as in shipping to customer 

or perhaps us few sailors on the Air Force program slipped the ship in......

• Like 3

:emotion-44:Good morning ! Welcome to the CC&C:):emotion-21:

Nice enough this morning  and looking to have a relaxing day here:emotion-55:

Housekeepers who complain:blush2:

Ships in flight in the night:emotion-21:

Eye exam set:emotion-21:

New shoes just down the block next week:emotion-55:

Man In Black, Little River:emotion-44:

To go w/new cap:emotion-21:

Hoola Hoop...looking at one, thanks:)

Coffee:emotion-44:

• Like 2

Treating the 9 year old Volvo to a day at the spa following a little mishap with the passenger side mirror.  The insurance check covers the repairs with funds left for a compound/wax, carpet shampoo, and new Weathertech floor mats and cargo carrier mat.  Should be good for another 9 years;)

IMG_1614.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Treating the 9 year old Volvo to a day at the spa following a little mishap with the passenger side mirror.  The insurance check covers the repairs with funds left for a compound/wax, carpet shampoo, and new Weathertech floor mats and cargo carrier mat.  Should be good for another 9 years;)

IMG_1614.JPG

Trade you title for title. No, well not too surprised. Like that time and energy in the paint job. Deep look. Rubbing compounded a guy's wife's friend of my brothers car in Orlando as a HS'er. Lots of work but put the color back from a fade to a nice shine. It was a light color car, and a boat-like size. Yes, I had some energy once. Cool there Chuick :emotion-21:

• Like 2