Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Never could figure out why my brother would not offer up his 67 Corvette to me for a date. Or even around the block. :blush2:

Now that I think about it, may not have been allowed to do a dry(keyless) dream drive with it.

Guess I could have asked but, may have known the answer aforehand. To this day, do not like no as an answer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Never could figure out why my brother would not offer up his 67 Corvette to me for a date. Or even around the block. :blush2:

Now that I think about it, may not have been allowed to do a dry(keyless) dream drive with it.

Guess I could have asked but, may have known the answer aforehand. To this day, do not like no as an answer.

it's called keyless entry...with our

the fob ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lol, touché" ! Well, just mowed the front 20 by hand crank(electric quit)(inspired by forum)and have 2 cups down nicely.

Well actually the young lady I call now LF dropped a lug earlier on me about yard. She explained later that she was mentioning

the yard for her. Thinking I am late but learning, if I want my coffee hand made and delivered. Said, dear why would you even

consider such a thing, when you have such a strong he-man to mow and to start the mower for you. She is looking now for that

person of interest. Yessir, live and learn from mistakes I say.:emotion-21:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, akdave said:

Happy Monday All!  It's Thanksgiving NEXT WEEK!  Time flies - but life is good!  It was a balmy -1 this morning in the far northwest, makes for a good two cup start to the day!

Enjoy your week!

how do you do it Dave?  We’re getting highs in the 40s and the lowest low is forecasted at 27 ... and i’m whining.

• Like 3

Just received a call from Hollywood:)

They are considering a Grumpy Old Men 3B)

Asked if I would consider:emotion-44:

After breakfast I said and slammed the receiver:emotion-21:

Call them after they calm abit:emotion-55:

May tell them yesB)

Yes they should:emotion-21:

Consider it:o

Title change recc:emotion-55:

GOM ITMorning:emotion-53:

:emotion-44:

• Like 2

Dropped the Volvo off at the body/paint shop.  LF picked me up and we had breakfast out at this little place that blends eggs in a blender to make omelettes.  The blending incorporates air into the eggs making one of the fluffiest omelettes I've had.

Drove the S2000 home from LF's at 52 degrees with the top down.  Chilly.......

• Like 3

On 11/9/2017 at 11:30 AM, ccdowenye said:

Funny you should ask that as I drove by their store today. I'm going to grab a bag and I'll post my thoughts 😀

FWIW,

Ok so I received my bag of Silencer Smooth Blend (basically Columbian). Quick shipping, nicely packed, smells good. It’s not bad, a nice change and I would buy it again.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/collections/coffee/products/silencer-smooth-coffee-blend

Having said that, I have to say though, around the Valley here, the absolute best (IMHO) coffee is from the Salt Lake Roasting Company. http://roasting.com/

The owner is from Michigan (my home state) and is a very cool guy. The coffee is outstanding! And if you are ever here, the new location Is a very cool, relaxing hangout.

• Like 2