Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

That's funny.

There you go, it would sell. An "attachment" device that plugs into you laptop USB and vibrates when your "talking" with your girlfriend online, kind of virtual reality "chatting" with feelings. :o:lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, billybob said:

Sorry to hear this Mark and family. Daughter and all had to have made a very large difference in the dear one's life. Thank You!

Thank you billybob and with out a doubt the care our eldest did for her made a huge difference. there was a great amount of love in that house for the last couple of years. 

I will tell The BOSS you guys are in her prayers..... thank you all again...

MKP :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I will tell The BOSS you guys are in her prayers..... thank you all again...

MKP, is she OK, I hope so, we all should be that lucky to have someone do for us as you all did for her. :emotion-21:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dtel said:

MKP, is she OK, I hope so, we all should be that lucky to have someone do for us as you all did for her. :emotion-21:

Yea dtel she's doing "OK". Ya know for the last two years she/we have been preparing our selves for this. and again our daughter is the hero.... with out her I don't know what we would have done..

Thank you for thinking about her...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

I  was working in a trailer factory in Elkhart.  We were living large for 21 year olds.  $180/mo for a 3 bedroom house. 3 of us sharing the place.   We had a lot of "disposable income". HaHaHa

MKP,

I'm new here. Don't know you ... but, sorry for your family's loss.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, babadono said:

Good and bad.

All good for me. I was 12 years old at that time, and I had 4 older brothers and one older sister. They always had music on. Listening to some of that music now takes me back a lot of years, and those memories are all good.

• Like 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

27545669_10215903039275722_2131420753518970051_n.jpg

Number 25 Bill Withers, Ain't no sunshine

This was the first time I heard a real singer live. He came to our high school with one of those "don't do drugs" speeches everyone had to go to the gym to hear. He sang the song "lean On Me" and it was quite shocking, no music just him singing. In person with only him singing his voice was amazing, when he was done the place was dead quiet it was more than anyone expected, none of us knew who he was back then.

Other cool songs on that list, 17 Rare Earth, 20 the Who, 33 Steppenwolf, 22 the Doors, and a few more.

But could not stand #1 Bee Gees, they wore his high pitched voice out on the radio.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, dtel said:

Number 25 Bill Withers, Ain't no sunshine

This was the first time I heard a real singer live. He came to our high school with one of those "don't do drugs" speeches everyone had to go to the gym to hear. He sang the song "lean On Me" and it was quite shocking, no music just him singing. In person with only him singing his voice was amazing, when he was done the place was dead quiet it was more than anyone expected, none of us knew who he was back then.

Other cool songs on that list, 17 Rare Earth, 20 the Who, 33 Steppenwolf, 22 the Doors, and a few more.

But could not stand #1 Bee Gees, they wore his high pitched voice out on the radio.

• Like 3

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, billybob said:

Have a Bee Gee cd in her Volvo and an ABBA in mine... was not a Disco Duck kind of guy though...:wacko:

Don't know if i would have admitted that cd thing:lol:  I went to disco's back then, never danced or anything like that but, that's where the females were. :emotion-55:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1