Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

29 minutes ago, rplace said:

Good morning all! Been a few pages. This thread gets some heavy use. Coffee this morning but tomorrow morning at 11 AM beer for breakfast.

Anyone like Belgian beers?  They are my favorite, so much history and innovation. And no Blue Moon does not count! If interested check out the literally 100s of drafts and bottles for this 3-day event. http://maxs.com/ scroll down to "Event: Max's 14th Annual Belgian Beer Fest" and make sure you expand the list. Way too many to copy and paste here unless I was Mike @dirtmudd :P

They have a web cam, look for me tomorrow....I'll be the one with the glass in my hand.:emotion-22:

• Like 3

HaHaHa

think we've all been there

being a desert rat,  the first thing I said when I hit the jetway, getting off the plane on Kauai, "I smell water!"

we have been smelling water for the past two or three days.  Finally got to drink. I guess an inch plus, since yesterday afternoon.  Good soaking rain. Wife is on the verge of calling a weather day.

was plowing thru the local CL ads.  Appears [to my novice eyes] that amplification is going to be much easier than getting a pair of Cornwalls

• Like 2

I drive an '89 Olds HaHaHa

A friend was visiting from MT. He was in his "WarWagon".  Big ol'Chevy 4X4. I wanted to show him around. He wanted to get his dog out. I offered to take him where I cut wood. He asked if he should drive....

"No, I don't want you to tear your truck up".

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, WillyBob said:

We have dirt roads in town. They have a glaze of slip [sloppy clay].

In town wow, we had dirt roads when we moved here, but town was paved. Now it's blacktop here, before it was like you said slippery sloppy clay, if you didn't stay in the middle of the road you would slide off. Looked up the population here it's been so long since I checked, 55,310 for the whole county which is 810.86 square miles. "In city limits" population is 10,868

23 hours ago, dtel said:

I am not going to pretend to be religious and say anything, with my record I am afraid a lightning bolt will come through the computer screen and toast me if I did that.

I wish, looks cool to me.

That didn't come until a couple of years ago :blush:

23 hours ago, dtel said:

I am not going to pretend to be religious and say anything, with my record I am afraid a lightning bolt will come through the computer screen and toast me if I did that.

I wish, looks cool to me.

That didn't come until a couple of years ago :blush:

just back in from Gia's friendship

dance...she had fun....

I thought it was torture......

the music was terrible.....and the

sound from the recycled soda bottles...portable p.a. speakers....

drove me insane...........

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, USNRET said:

Spring coming? With mosquitoes......

Looks like it, 79 here today, things are starting to grow again after freezing, then it will probably freeze again later. 

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

65 here today....20 tomorrow night.

Welcome to Indiana :o Just far enough North to get real cold fronts and Southern moisture and heat.

• Like 2