Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Hey folks ...back again after an extended absence.

Glad to see your back and hear your doing better.  :emotion-21:  

Yes you were talked about a while back and and after some guessing everyone just came to conclusion you were probably just busy playing with your organ.  :D  Really glad your doing better.

• Like 8

Hey there Chuck, SO glad to hear you are doing better :emotion-19:  :emotion-21:  and good to have you back here................Let us spin up our Leslie's to TREMOLO SPEED my friend  :D  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  !  

• Like 6

OK, just got the news about the 70th anniversary release of the Klipschorn!   What a handsome looking speaker huh?

THEN, I found this little message in the announcement section......... 

KLIPSCH FANS ORCHESTRATE 2016 PILGRIMAGE

Posted on April 26, 2016

INDIANAPOLIS (April 26, 2016) —Klipsch®, a tech-driven audio company, announces today its fans are orchestrating a pilgrimage and will descend upon its Hope, AR facilities May 20 and 21. Over 125 “Klipsch community” forum members and brand devotees will celebrate their collective passion for Klipsch speakers, the Klipsch employees that handcraft them and its 70th anniversary.

HOW COOL!    B) 

....Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 11

Had a cup of Peet's coffee out of the Keurig last night, the last swig tasted like burnt plastic and had to run outside and try to puke it up.

If you ever smelled plastic burning it tastes just like it smells.

Between that and my sister trying to drive me nuts it was not the best evening.

Tomorrow the 8 O Clock grounds goes into the Mr Coffee.

• Like 7

Rain this morning....very much needed.  LF has a 7:30 am appointment at Volvo after I noticed her XC60 pulling to the right following tire rotation. 

Working on LF's new place.  Took up 3 large rooms of carpet and gave it away.  Two more rooms to go.  Found a couple of cigarette butts under the padding :emotion-41:  Keep an eye on subs :emotion-21:  Getting estimates for roof replacement from three contractors this week.

An old friend, a fireman, is coming by to see about doing demo on the kitchen cabinets and appliances....actually rehanging some cabinets in the garage.  He did the same job for me in 2010.  Short and strong as a bull I came home to find him picking up the range and carrying it out by himself :mellow:

Gary....the news keeps getting better.  Keep it up my friend :emotion-21:

It's good to have Chuck back and posting :emotion-21:

Have a good Tuesday Gents....

• Like 8

LF has a 7:30 am appointment at Volvo after I noticed her XC60 pulling to the right following tire rotation.

I hope you checked her tire pressures first! :emotion-21:

You'd be better off going to a tire shop (which is where the problem lies).  All the Volvo store will do is move them back.

• Like 5

More crazy weather. The south side of Indy had 8" of hail Sunday night! Plow trucks were busy.

Thanks for showing the Pilgrimage article Gary, that's very cool.

I can't believe the continued flooding in eastern Texas, I hope everybody is ok.

• Like 6

LF has a 7:30 am appointment at Volvo after I noticed her XC60 pulling to the right following tire rotation.

I hope you checked her tire pressures first! :emotion-21:

You'd be better off going to a tire shop (which is where the problem lies).  All the Volvo store will do is move them back.

All repairs paid by Volvo.  Apparently a slight alignment problem.  She took the service department banana nut muffins :mellow:

• Like 6

Mornin' guys. Thanks for the welcome back. You are appreciated!!

Speaking of nutty weather, we had 3 (count 'em 3!!) fricken' days of snow this past weekend and now it's sunny with temps maybe hitting 80 by the end of this week. Springtime in (or at least near) the Rockies. Anyone for late season skiing? Come on out.

Happy Tuesday to all and, of course, cheers.

• Like 6

Apparently a slight alignment problem.

Odd that the alignment would change after a rotation????

An oddly worn tire from the camber being off can cause that or tire pressure.

Could even be a combination of the two.

Caster is the only angle that will not cause tire wear but is the most likely to cause a pull.

• Like 5

True but the main cause of  a vehicle pull after a tire rotation when there wasn't one prior to the rotation is a tire issue.  Pressure should be checked during the rotation as should irregular tread wear.

• Like 4

True but the main cause of  a vehicle pull after a tire rotation when there wasn't one prior to the rotation is a tire issue.  Pressure should be checked during the rotation as should irregular tread wear.

• Like 2