Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

6 minutes ago, billybob said:

Changing the subject a bit, isn't there a western state that has the American Beaver as it's not motto but, seal or state wildlife as it's symbol I wonder...

The beaver is on the reverse of the Oregon State Flag, if that's what you're thinking.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

The beaver is on the reverse of the Oregon State Flag, if that's what you're thinking.

Yes thanks, that is what I was thinking! Had thought Oregon but, not too familiar

Dang, no wonder I thought something. the beaver  is a bit celebrated then, of course. Smart and hearty.

• Like 3

A fresh 2017 good afternoon Mates

Zero functions planned for the day, and so far as long as it only involves moving a "Mouse" im good.

Nap disturbed by neighborhood kid,  wishing to enlarge mounting hole diameter in his header flanges.

Bloody Mary time, and Nacho's, as usual Radiers lost their azz.

Shopping for Rv vents (Floor), Chit plastic ones are garbage.

Staying home and staying out of trouble.

I Will be looking up all the new laws we here in Calif are subjected to by our SS commander who approves/signs everything :pwk_bs:

post-57941-0-68760000-1435492671.jpg

• Like 6

Good morning on New Years Day special government holiday edition.  It's a sunny unseasonably warm day in Southeast Michigan; most of the snow has melted.

Missing the last of the 8 O'Clock Colombian whole bean.  The LavAzza Qualita Rossa whole bean doesn't compare.  Is there a post that lists good sources of whole bean Colombian coffee?

• Like 4

Good Monday morning gang

38 and Drizzle is starting for the next 5 days, according to our weather BS artist.

Winter time projects on-going, more Rv parts ordered up, this is like remodeling a small house.

Wife agrees with two year remodel plan for the Rv, we will always be spoiled hotel tourist, so NO biggie, NO hurry.

Snow melts end of march then we start bailing outta here, snowing 15 miles east of here currently.

Old guy next door made it into the new year.

Still on hold for firing up anything audio, this will remain for awile.

Coffee done, going for it......

15822986_1298389970204602_764326963772701794_n.jpg

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Channel surfing found Earthquake on AMC.  Top name actors of the day but really cheesy scenes.

I just looked at the rating for Earthquake, not very good. Sometimes even the biggest names in the biz won't help a bad plot and terrible writing. You and BSM probably could've helped that movie:P

I watch Charlton Heston is Soylent Green a while back, it was so cheesy it almost seemed like a comedy.

18 minutes ago, minermark said:

Good Monday morning gang

38 and Drizzle is starting for the next 5 days, according to our weather BS artist.

Winter time projects on-going, more Rv parts ordered up, this is like remodeling a small house.

Wife agrees with two year remodel plan for the Rv, we will always be spoiled hotel tourist, so NO biggie, NO hurry.

Snow melts end of march then we start bailing outta here, snowing 15 miles east of here currently.

Old guy next door made it into the new year.

Still on hold for firing up anything audio, this will remain for awile.

Coffee done, going for it......

15822986_1298389970204602_764326963772701794_n.jpg

We are riding the weather rollercoaster here, 60 and rain today....down to 12 tomorrow night.

• Like 6

Yes good morning y'all. Is that a Domeniker cock crowing? Miss rooster's crowing in the middle of the night.

Day Of The Animals starring Leslie Neilson is recc. for watching him gone wild...

Dang, looks like a real wolf somewhat...

Guess 8')'Clock still have beans?

Too many questions I have of late...;)so early in the new year...

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Morning all.  Today is the holiday day off for me.  Figured I'd get a little done on the bedroom remodel.  I just got the rough opening cut for the French doors.

20170102_091109.jpg

Don't you just love home improvement projects? I do. Is that a new door opening, or enlarging a previous door? Are those boxes of wood flooring?

• Like 5

The sun room was originally outside before it was enclosed so there was an exterior sliding glass door there.  I've removed it and tweaked the opening so the French door wI'll fit.  The boxes are glue down tongue and groove bamboo flooring.  The bedroom will eventually get gutted and we'll redo from ceiling paint to flooring.  Our house was built in 75 and we're slowly going room to room and remodeling.

• Like 5