Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Image may contain: text

It's Damn cold in the Omaha\ Council Bluffs area too...got up at 3:30am today "Normal time for me", was off to work by 4:45am and truck said 0 degrees...Sucks when you have to go outside to smoke a cigarette, Damn things are gonna kill me one of these days if not from Hypothermia

• Like 6

Doom on the horizon.

Dark clouds rolling in, weather drama queens working overtime.

Built up rear drive berm, covered with Tarp & Bricks, mush is better than quicksand.

Me, it's time to Smoke a "Mary" some will know what i mean, this one is with Kirkland Vodka, Cheers :emotion-46::emotion-21:

32032354001_9a414c15f8_z.jpg

• Like 7

Received some smoky Bloody Mary mix from my bud minermark today.  Came in the afternoon mail and survived the cross country trip in tact.  Now if they could do that with audio gear!

Will have to get some vodka tomorrow.....only one drink of Ketel One left:o  Will report back tomorrow.

Thanks Mark.  Bertie County peanuts mailed today.  Careful with the chocolate covered ghost pepper nuts!  A tad hot!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, minermark said:

Close, but NO Cigar.

Tarheel will likely get his before Oldtimer gets his web order.

Im sure we will hear their thoughts on the two perks iv turned them onto. 

Without digging through the Klipsch database, I know you have a favorite...I'm pretty sure I promised some time back to give it a try, can you re-post....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

Received some smoky Bloody Mary mix from my bud minermark today.  Came in the afternoon mail and survived the cross country trip in tact.  Now if they could do that with audio gear!

Will have to get some vodka tomorrow.....only one drink of Ketel One left:o  Will report back tomorrow.

Thanks Mark.  Bertie County peanuts mailed today.  Careful with the chocolate covered ghost pepper nuts!  A tad hot!

Never mind LOL

• Like 4

Just now, Steve_S said:

Never mind LOL

3 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Those would be the wifes.

• Like 4