Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Chopin should be okay for Bloody Mary's just don't try it in a Martini or you'll end up with a slushie:mellow:

And it continues, the way it looks the only was to settle this is a competition, I say this because there will be tasters needed, everybody wins.

Crazy or not..........Bloody Martinis :emotion-55:

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, minermark said:

Both have .coms and i believe one is one Amazon.

I gave the .coms to 0ldtimer for his BD.

Tarheel however needed the real deal.

Then they rapidly became public.

Baker Bros would be right up your ally Det.

Probably so, I usually start out a little spicy and elevate the heat untill I need to back it down a little after it get's a little rough. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, akdave said:

Happy Saturday everyone!  Left the Yukon outside last night and the 5-8" they predicted actually started!  Should be a good day to sled with the boys.

Have fun, better you than me, that much snow would shut down our town for a week, people would panic. 

• Like 4

All i can say about the stuff is, i'll never try to make a BM on my own with this stuff on the market.

OR order one wile on an outing.

Auful Annies has the .com for the spicy, when having one there, ran into the woman owner, she explained this "spicy" was her two sons idea.

Story is on the Auful Annies web site.

Diner is just east of us 10 miles.

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 hours ago, minermark said:

Morning gang, 36 and feels like it.

77 here the last few days, mid 70's the next 5 days, and I'm perfectly fine with that, windows open and fresh air all week. 

• Like 5

Afternoon gang

Wow, we got to 40 today.

Old movie day for me, wife is surfing VuDu for her and the girls.

Did not hit the Pub last week, so we are not vested into ANY game this weekend, was informed however i have an envelope waiting from the packers game last week. so must hit the Pub Sunday.

Falcons get it eh?

Going for the Haagen Daz........

a37ffc624e68f36a4421eddc478fa276.jpg

• Like 3

Good morning.

It's still dark in Southeast Michigan.  The predicted high is 34.  No coffee brewing, as I forgot to grind beans last night. Grinding them now would anger my still sleeping family.

A photo in the paper of the Grand Haven, MI lighthouse reminded me of BigStewMan.  When I lived in Annapolis, MD, people would ask of Lake Michigan, "Can you see across to Milwaukee?" The word "lake" confuses those unfamiliar with the fresh water seas that are the Great Lakes.  The attached photos of the Grand Haven lighthouse show Lake Michigan under varying conditions.  

Steve knows this spot well.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Good morning.

It's still dark in Southeast Michigan.  The predicted high is 34.  No coffee brewing, as I forgot to grind beans last night. Grinding them now would anger my still sleeping family.

A photo in the paper of the Grand Haven, MI lighthouse reminded me of BigStewMan.  When I lived in Annapolis, MD, people would ask of Lake Michigan, "Can you see across to Milwaukee?" The word "lake" confuses those unfamiliar with the fresh water seas that are the Great Lakes.  The attached photos of the Grand Haven lighthouse show Lake Michigan under varying conditions.  

Steve knows this spot well.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That second pic looks similar to scene I experienced up in Grand Marais Michigan about 10 years ago. We were snowmobiling up there. The temp was WAY below zero, the wind was howling, everything within 500' of the shore was covered in ice. In some spots the ice was as much as 20' thick. It was so cold, windy, and wet it was actually scary. It was like the sea was consuming the town. I remember thinking that these folks up here are pretty resilient and tough. 

We usually stay around Munising, but always ride at least once to the lake. The Mackinac area is another destination. There's something appealing to me about those lakes. I've never been up there in the summer...I know I should visit.

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Starbucks Mocha :(

I think I will have a discussion with her about supporting certain political views :(

Roger

If you mean what i think you mean about corp support, i learned the other day Progressive Ins owner is top heavy with support money, and is/has used it.

• Like 5