Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, minermark said:

Good "dam near" evening gang

Looking at this Hope get together.....thinking........

Made a call, people owe me, looks like iv got a ride......hummmm now what to do....hummmm

.P.S. Found my last FORD photo, and the reason i got rid if the POS.

P8179942-1.JPG

And @minermark and his wife are CONFIRMED to attend the 2017 Pilgrimage in Hope, AR. We now challenge each of you to commit to attending!  

@minermark can not wait to meet you!!!

• Like 5

Ceptor, having a video memory of fun times like that are precious!,  I have many from sledding that I keep stored in a safe place...   But, my 2004 Arctic Cat F7 has not been ridden since 2008!   It has been stored in my attached garage ever since........   only 800 miles on the OD !!!  Still like brand new in every way from track to hood ^_^.   I just can't part with it OR the Triton Trailer.........I know if I sold it (and I have a buddy that bugs me EVERY fall season to buy it) I would regret it..     How many times have we heard a family member or friend say they should have NEVER sold something!, and have been kicking themselves in the arse ever since?!?

Well, I just keep that in mind and hold onto it until I get to insure and register it once again and hit the trails :emotion-21:

• Like 4

Arkansas is a state of regions. The Ozarks are different than the Ouachita area. The Arkansas River Valley blends some of both of those regions. The delta is different than those regions. The southern tier of counties are more like northern Louisiana. SW Arkansas has its own characteristics. Depends on if you will just be traveling to Hope or visiting other areas of the state.

• Like 5

• Moderators
1 hour ago, minermark said:

Well good Monday morning,

Worker Bee's have a cup on me.

Coffee flowin and first cup done.

No real local news on this early, temp feels like 45.

Wife wondering what Ark is like, or maybe shes wonder

coffee-gif1.gif

A Tentative Itinerary will be posted this week, with early check in beginning on Wednesday evening April 26, 2017. We will have a guided tour of PWKs gravesite, the Menorial Garden at the railroad depot and Old Washington on Thursday morning...more to come on all the details of this and the remaining events. 

Of course you can come in at anytime. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Ceptor, having a video memory of fun times like that are precious!,  I have many from sledding that I keep stored in a safe place...   But, my 2004 Arctic Cat F7 has not been ridden since 2008!   It has been stored in my attached garage ever since........   only 800 miles on the OD !!!  Still like brand new in every way from track to hood ^_^.   I just can't part with it OR the Triton Trailer.........I know if I sold it (and I have a buddy that bugs me EVERY fall season to buy it) I would regret it..     How many times have we heard a family member or friend say they should have NEVER sold something!, and have been kicking themselves in the arse ever since?!?

Well, I just keep that in mind and hold onto it until I get to insure and register it once again and hit the trails :emotion-21:

Gary, I know that feeling of selling something and regretting it later. I've done that quite a few times, motorcycles, snowmobiles, electronic gear. 

You really should get that sled out and ride it though, it will last longer.

Happy Birthday Chuck!:D

Another Aquarian....awesome! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:
14 hours ago, minermark said:

.P.S. Found my last FORD photo, and the reason i got rid of the POS.

Um, that wasn't the trucks fault;)

That's what I was thinking. If it wasn't from abuse, then it's the weak link and props to the rest of the drive train.

Happy Birthday Tarheel :emotion-19:

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

That's what I was thinking. If it wasn't from abuse, then it's the weak link and props to the rest of the drive train.

Happy Birthday Tarheel :emotion-19:

Im messin with MKP, i know he "Liked" his Ford.

I think we have ALL had a Ford at one time or another.

I tripped across that photo on Google, iv really NO idea what it's really from, just thought of MKP, 

Something like the photo below :)

299a72c50a7c33a88a06d07c5daf66e5.jpg

• Like 4

Good Monday morning

Nothing planned except Breakfast/Rv and maybe go find some more felt today.

Suppose i should be digging out the Tax stuff, that time is coming yet again.

Coffee tasting just fine, Donut would make it better but the wife on my azz about those things.

914421_324982984365818_593303284_n.jpg

• Like 5

Started digging the footing trench yesterday for one of the last retaining walls I am going to build at my house. No immovable boulders encountered yet. Did I tell you how much I love rocks?:)  Good news is the paver patios and walkway to the front door are completed.:D:D

Oh yea... Happy Birthday Chuck:emotion-46:

• Like 6

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:27 AM, minermark said:

Just had to go there did Ya?

Let me say this, about that.

I converted sewing machines to Tabbing Machines for Tim in his production days.

I WAS there when his daughter was born.

And here i was just trying to be a surfer, living at the wedge, every kid's kid's FKN dream..........yeah, my Newport years.......

p.s.

Ya know, when i think about it

I have MORE hate for SOCAL

Than Nam or any exwife........

Hello friends of mine. Mark, think you are onto something. Not new news, however it has been shown in trials that lsd given to patients in a controlled

study. Cure rate for alcoholics is spectacular, even after one trip. Think it would take me a few, trips that is...B)

Happy Birthday @Tarheel  !!! And many more.

We were following the weather and week before last a pine limb got Nan's electric line again so, went over Thursday week ago to survey situation.

Power still on and crew came about 5 days later. Yes it was locally widespread.

Hope all are well. Just been busy... is all I can say for myself...:emotion-22:

• Like 7