Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

43 minutes ago, dtel said:

:pwk_bs:

Wish Mrs CECAA was going to Hope, we would have some questions, probably told here you were going to a martini making convention or something?

I've tried.  She's the "turn it down" type.  I'm sure everyone knows one of them.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, dtel said:

Oh play Mr innocent over there like your perfectly normal

I’ve been stoned out of my mind and running alongside trains jumping and hanging onto the ladder to catch a free ride. I’ve flown from Los Angeles to Detroit frying on LSD. I’ve held onto the bumper of a car and skied down icy streets. I’ve drank, smoked, or snorted most every substance imaginable; but, lighting a fart ... what, you think I’m stupid?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I’ve been stoned out of my mind and running alongside trains jumping and hanging onto the ladder to catch a free ride. I’ve flown from Los Angeles to Detroit frying on LSD. I’ve held onto the bumper of a car and skied down icy streets. I’ve drank, smoked, or snorted most every substance imaginable; but, lighting a fart ... what, you think I’m stupid?

it's better than smelling them !

Just like the song off of sheik yerbouti

b.h.a.f.a

Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf 
You sniffed the reeking buns of Angel 
The story of a demented bread-boffer 
And acted like it was cocaine 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K85_L1R9VyA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

I'm glad you've lived a docile life and can now retire to tell about it - Salute!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

Padawan

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Application accepted...

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JL Sargent said:

Meet her and you'll know how far Carl out kicked the coverage! :D

He did put her pic here once by accident, I agree with you, and that's without even talking to her. :emotion-21:

He must be a great salesman ?

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Makes perfect sense to me, don't blame you at all. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, minermark said:

Or your Parole officer.

That's one of the things I consider an accomplishment, I never really got in trouble because of all the dumb things I did. :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, minermark said:

Or your Parole officer.

You must have me confused with someone that thinks you're actually funny, or gives a damn about anything you say.  Keep your snide, underhanded remarks directed toward me off these pages.