Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

That brings to mind another area of topic discussion. How large and what type of vessel does everybody use for their coffee? At home I use these eight ounce traditionally shaped "breakfast cups."

l234567.png

My vessel for the past 13 years currently being filled daily with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe :)

post-16574-0-06440000-1394814221_thumb.j

Edited by kaiser SET say
  • Like 1

• Moderators
My vessel for the past 13 years currently being filled daily with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe

Got to say, it fits you perfectly...........a little different ! :D

I can see it now, a great cup with the perfect muffin.

My neighbor is moving to Oregon, youngin w/small family, he's been talking about it for the last few months, just saw the moving truck pull up.

Task for the day, try to remember what iv loaned him....Hummmm.

better get my chop saw back after this cup of joe........

• Like 1

Thu
sunny.png
79 / 46°

Oh the Skeeters are going to love this, Somehow they don't bite so much with the Proper amount of Duggans in one's coffee.

Didn't know ya'll had skeeters that far west. Figuring wrong but had thought they would be blown off of the west coast towards me. Could drive a person to pop a top of coffee, or other.

• Like 3

• Moderators

My neighbor is moving to Oregon, youngin w/small family, he's been talking about it for the last few months, just saw the moving truck pull up.

Task for the day, try to remember what iv loaned him....Hummmm.

better get my chop saw back after this cup of joe........

Hate when that happens, I have about half the hand tools and a few other things I once had, can't remember who I loaned them to. Should do like my dad did, hang a notepad in the workshop and write down when he loaned out things with the date.

• Like 1

Thu
sunny.png
79 / 46°

Oh the Skeeters are going to love this, Somehow they don't bite so much with the Proper amount of Duggans in one's coffee.

Didn't know ya'll had skeeters that far west. Figuring wrong but had thought they would be blown off of the west coast towards me. Could drive a person to pop a top of coffee, or other.

And every year we get that "West Nile" BS scare from the Media.

• Like 1

The cup I use most often is the closest clean one, I have a cup collection from DISNEYLAND with about 30 different cups/mugs though I tend to use the same dozen of duplicate cups so if one gets broken it isn't a big deal. For espresso, when I want to impress, I have a set of 6 Lennox China cups with sterling silver holders and saucers.

I have been brewing only espresso at home for about 6 years. I have several commercial espresso machines and commercial grinders. I shop extensively at auctions, Craig's list restaurant used equipment dealers and do not pay anything near retail. At the moment, on my coffee bar, new retail value, I have about $12K in 2 machines and one grinder. In my shop are several more grinders and commercial espresso machines.

• Like 1