Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

We have hit our hi of 31 today, lots more snow forecast over the weekend.  What fun.

I was in Mishawaka last Saturday, my nephew bought a snowmobile. The guy lived right on the state line, and a snowmobile trail right out his back door. I thought.....I would love to live right here :D

14 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I was in Mishawaka last Saturday, my nephew bought a snowmobile. The guy lived right on the state line, and a snowmobile trail right out his back door. I thought.....I would love to live right here :D

Next time you are up this way, please let me know.  You are more than welcome to visit and listen to a few tunes.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Next time you are up this way, please let me know.  You are more than welcome to visit and listen to a few tunes.

I would love that. I was supposed to work Saturday, but it was too cold, and decided to go with him and my brother, a last minute decision. I did think about how close we were to you while up there. We had to hurry home for my nieces birthday party Saturday night.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Awesome view.

That is not even the good one.  We got lucky and bought before the first bubble.  The real estate values here are totally nuts now.  Seattle's median home price is $757,000.  I feel for real people trying to find a place to live.  And our rents are nuts too.  I have a client with a 76 unit apartment building downtown.  The rent is $2,150 for a studio and $3,400 for a two bedroom.  And they are full.  Just insane, but another crash is coming, and it will be bigger than the last.

• Like 1