Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

you’d better get fitted for your straight jacket, we’re similar here  ... I like it sorta sweet.  Hazelnut Creme is my favorite. If the only coffee you can offer me is black, then just hand me a beer. 

I'm getting scared now, making me wonder, if I run across a Del Taco I might want to try it, just the odds. I already like ketchup, although sometimes I doctor it up, salt at least.

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, richieb said:
5 hours ago, dtel said:

Dirtmudd I started that video, first thing I thought was I could watch this girl do anything for a couple of minutes, I was wrong. :huh:

--- she just wasn't doing the "anything" you wanted to see --- . 

Your probably right, couldn't even see the working parts. :unsure:

12 minutes ago, dtel said:

I'm getting scared now, making me wonder, if I run across a Del Taco I might want to try it, just the odds. I already like ketchup, although sometimes I doctor it up, salt at least.

this is a world record for me ... i haven’t eaten at The Del Taco for close to three months.  I’ve eaten at home all this year.  Last food i had prepared outside this house was a pizza on New Years Eve.  Honestly, i don’t miss it either. 2018 is bizarro year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i thought you didn’t drink?

i dont....but I do love beer....! 

but with the legal paper work...

24 hours without drugs or alcohol...

before I can be with Gia.....

and I'm always with Gia...

I'm not into drugs ..and don't care about them....

but I would like a nice ice cold one....

so I made my choice....and it's simple....

• Like 5

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

this is a world record for me ... i haven’t eaten at The Del Taco for close to three months.  I’ve eaten at home all this year.  Last food i had prepared outside this house was a pizza on New Years Eve.  Honestly, i don’t miss it either. 2018 is bizarro year.

A year ago you would have thought your brother was trying to kill you if he cooked every night and told you NO fast food. You have got to be healthier, could be what's making you feel odd ? :huh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, dtel said:

A year ago you would have thought your brother was trying to kill you if he cooked every night and told you NO fast food. You have got to be healthier, could be what's making you feel odd ? :huh:

he only cooks on his days off -- i’ve been eating a lot of sandwiches, eggs, and cereal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

he only cooks on his days off -- i’ve been eating a lot of sandwiches, eggs, and cereal.

You really need to try and cook something when he's working. It's not hard, there are millions of recipes online with instructions, find something easy that you two would like and try it, all you have to know how to do is read and maby measure.

I know, you can burn water, but I know your smarter than that, now if you just don't want to, that's a different thing.

• Like 2

Ever sold something to someone and felt good about it? 

Let go of my Carver system to a gent who was a true fan of his gear. Wife & daughter(in Martial arts uniform) accompanied him into our home around 9pm to take a look at the system. He really only wanted the amp but being a fan  decided to take both the pre & power amp. 

He sent a text later thanking me and told me how he purchased a brand new Bob Carver home theater amp back in the day when it came out. Had it for all of one hour when he set it up on his stereo rack and somehow took a nose dive. Breaking it! 

Well he sent it off the Carver repair and after they heard what happened they charged him nothing. You read that right. Nothing, to get it back to new. 

That's a class act. He could have been S.O.L. but the company took care of him. You don't hear about that too often now days. 

First time I accepted a cash/check from a sale of a CL add too. Great family. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Hi BSM

fast food is shrimp, steak or fish.  Saute some veggies while the protein is thawing. Takes a few minutes to cook the "meat".  You are eating good in 15min and for less than a trip to McD's.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Hi BSM

fast food is shrimp, steak or fish.  Saute some veggies while the protein is thawing. Takes a few minutes to cook the "meat".  You are eating good in 15min and for less than a trip to McD's.

BSM has often regaled us with his stories of blowing up entire city blocks in an attempt to boil water.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

--- now I understand why my Del Taco shares have taken the plunge they have ?!? Come on BSM, belly up to the bar ?!?

• Haha 2