Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

stick with the hardtop.  when i was living in the OC, leaving work saw this lime green bentley.  Ugliest thing ever. Can’t believe someone would pay that much and then make it the ugliest thing on the road.  

I was just trying to find a english girl and a Bentley..

For the delivery of 1 case of ketchup..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Tarheel said:

New Monoprice cables for all my CC&C buds.  A case of ketchup for Steve.  Ten pounds of coffee for Mike.  A potted plant for dtel..........

20 hours ago, rplace said:

Why do we all get cables that should last a lifetime and Mike only gets enough coffee for a few hours?

I could use that dictionary.

7 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

That will last me about as long as MIke’s @dirtmudd coffee lasts him.  Please make it Heinz and thanks in advance for shipping it in that Bentley.

Mega Millions jackpot tops $500

million for just the way time!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, rplace said:

Lucky 13 mega ball. Got one number, no cash. Back to work. 

Sendmy cable in a Gulfstream G550. Keep the Bentley

Buy one for Friday...

I'm buying one.....don't know if I will win.... So far I haven't..

So won't make any promises...... Just likely to buy another ticket .. After the next drawing...if there is no

Winners....

Mega Millions jackpot tops $500 million for just the fourth time!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

My #s were bogus!  Don't throw out your old cables just yet!

Oh man my recycling comes bright and early Wednesday morning. I spent Tuesday evening chucking all my cables. Now I got all this gear and no interconnects. I'm just glad I knew you were cheap and not supplying speaker cables as well as interconnects. At least I don't have to replace everything.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Wife dinna get tickets.  She'll be on it today. Mahalo for your donations HaHaHa

got cold last night. Coffee is on the woodstove. 75` today. Pushing 90 for the weekend.

We had an impromptu visit from the kid. Was asking about dinner. Wife volunteers me to make spaghetti ... at 5PM and is expecting to be served at 6PM.

I pulled it off and the sauce was pretty good for not getting any simmer time.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

Wife dinna get tickets.  She'll be on it today. Mahalo for your donations HaHaHa

got cold last night. Coffee is on the woodstove. 75` today. Pushing 90 for the weekend.

We had an impromptu visit from the kid. Was asking about dinner. Wife volunteers me to make spaghetti ... at 5PM and is expecting to be served at 6PM.

I pulled it off and the sauce was pretty good for not getting any simmer time.

--- yeah those bottled suaces are pretty remarkable. Open bottle, dump, heat, stir, serve -- eatin' good in the neighborhood. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Watching the Stars try to reverse a terrible slide, although too late by now probably.  And Tarheel, when you win send the best toaster money can buy, you can keep the cable money for me.

-- you mean the best toaster 'Heel found at Goodwill ?! One with less than 50,000 cycles if possible. And bottom plate crumbs no older than 5-7 years. Or even better one that was only used by Grandma on Sunday after church dinners. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2