Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

don't ask why.

but I do have a plan

... Vasubando - move over...   not sewer tile subs ... but I have an idea..

I made a date with Christy...  Next year, plus a week away.

the pilgrimage  Just too many things going on right now to make this year's.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

absolutely!  We have a place rented the 20 - 24th, I think.

"We" is my sisters and I.  Not to worry, they are as bad [or worse] than me...

Brace yourself :D

Will you be o a kite string.....good breeze on the ocean:P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

absolutely!  We have a place rented the 20 - 24th, I think.

"We" is my sisters and I.  Not to worry, they are as bad [or worse] than me...

Brace yourself :D

-- I'm still of the belief that Mr. 'Heel is one of many "shadow" figures of the Forum. Just wait and see - this will be the week he decides on a trip to Hope. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, richieb said:

-- I'm still of the belief that Mr. 'Heel is one of many "shadow" figures of the Forum. Just wait and see - this will be the week he decides on a trip to Hope. 

Yeah if I were to attend one year I'll tell you how to recognize me.  I look just like Carl except I have hair and I am handsome.  Otherwise pretty much twins:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

No one has stepped up as far as I know.

Some time back, I suggested (seriously) that Carl conduct a short class in the finer points of martini making and shaking so that he would not have to spend an inordinate amount of time behind the bar, since some of his family was going to be there as well.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

Yeah if I were to attend one year I'll tell you how to recognize me.  I look just like Carl except I have hair and I am handsome.  Otherwise pretty much twins:)

Except for the toe... Even if Chuck decides to do a kojack.... Just look at the toe ! Then you will know

It's Carl ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Some time back, I suggested (seriously) that Carl conduct a short class in the finer points of martini making and shaking so that he would not have to spend an inordinate amount of time behind the bar, since some of his family was going to be there as well.  

Yet no one has volunteered.  I'd have no issue with that and am even going to bring my supplies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, dtel said:

It's a LaScala top but the MWM bass bins and the crossover point works just fine, it's like a laScala but with more bass and can fill a large area, and sounds really good.

These are single bins instead of doubles but plenty with one on each side (or stacked) for really nice bass outside. The sound is quite surprising.

I did this back in Oct. 2007, right after I sold my second pair of Khorns. Had LaScalas upside down on top of 2 MWM single bins per channel. Later, I sold a pair because I only needed on pair inside the house.

• Like 5