Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

57 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I think I heard Bon Ami cleaner is good for cleaning the RainX stuff off a windshield. I hate that film residue.

It's nice having speakers with lots of detail, and hearing new things in the songs you've listened to forever.

almost spooky.

Not doing anything exciting today. I am "acutely aware" of my sciatica today.  Normal, everyday things can mount a challenge... Simple stuff, like a trip to the bathroom....

Might settle into,"No brain, no pain" mode

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

=== IF I could sing and IF I lived in Georgia I would be crooning “ a rainy night in Georgia”. However, I can’t sing and I live in KC.

Nine inches of rain since Friday. And still more today. The lawn is a bit “soggy” shall we say — 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== IF I could sing and IF I lived in Georgia I would be crooning “ a rainy night in Georgia”. However, I can’t sing and I live in KC.

Nine inches of rain since Friday. And still more today. The lawn is a bit “soggy” shall we say — 

You could sing a Nine Inch Nails song 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

Got home last night in time to watch football, just drinking coffee now and doing nothing so far.

The wedding Saturday went great, wedding, reception than an afterparty plus watching the Conner Mcgregor fight, it all ended about 4 in the morning. The next day about 30 people got together again and Chief Bonehead went to a Mexican grocery across town and got 25 pounds of Fajita meat and about 15 pounds of some kind of marinated chicken?  Bonehead grilled it all and everyone ate and the party died off late again, we just took it easy yesterday then drove home. It was all fun, now back to somewhat normal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, windashine said:

Tropical Tidbits

this is the perspective from 8pm last night, watch the video forecast, it's a complete explanation in viewer term's.... the daily updates are reached from the calendar on the lower right.... 

Been watching that, just really hoping it stays to the East of us, we're not ready for it to come here, sorry Florida people. :blush2: Looks like Panama City will be a rough place to be if it goes as predicted. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

It's gotten 5 to 10mph stronger with each new advisory since yesterday. Got the lawn cut and ready for the deluge this Thurs - Fri.

Coreg kickin' in have to "keep pushin' on"

IMG_20181009_132547.jpg

vanilla bean ice cream coffee-milk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Youthman said:

@CECAA850 honestly, I haven't even checked until now.  I'm in between Tampa and Orlando in Central Florida.  Looks like it's going to hit the Panhandle so we should be ok.  We will get lots of wind and rain.  Those that live on the coast get it the worst.

Weren't you in the panhandle at one time?

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Youthman said:

I'm in between Tampa and Orlando in Central Florida.  Looks like it's going to hit the Panhandle so we should be ok. 

Your right, if it stays on the track you should be good.

152906_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Weren't you in the panhandle at one time?

Nope, born and raised in Plant City, then moved to Alabama for 4 years where I met wakejunkie, then moved back to Plant City about 12 years ago.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

What's that sissy stuff...  Where the coffee.... I would rather you have some stout... And call that coffee

Hey man that's leftover JBM from the quart I made this morning. Tbsp of ice cream, & 30 seconds at 80% (gotta be nice to the brew!) in the wave. It melts and looks kinda like one of those fancy-pants coffee shop lattes:P

That's keeping me going after cutting the 1/3 acre in the drizzle, cleaning the bathrooms, doing the dishes, doing laundry... All those things that I hate to do more than even spending money on underwear. I hate not having the results of all of that too, so somethings gotta give!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3