Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Ok then babycakes, how about Sis?

 

Trying to explain to my young grandkids what a "figure of speech" is, like that of the larger, overall "Brothers and Sisters".....wait for it.....

 

Isn't easy.  But then, some of my coworkers don't get it either......

Cute, real cute. ISWYDT with the babycakes. 

 

I call people bro all the time, bro. You don't have to liken my intellectual ability to that of your young grandkids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mangofirst said:

You don't have to liken my intellectual ability to that of your young grandkids. 

Oh my, as I am apparently clueless tonight......I did not in anyway mean anything close to that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mangofirst said:

*Is not a boy*

It's a boy, Mrs. Walker, it's a boy
It's a boy, Mrs. Walker, it's a boy
 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mangofirst said:

Cute, real cute. ISWYDT with the babycakes. 

 

I call people bro all the time, bro. You don't have to liken my intellectual ability to that of your young grandkids. 

Now I am going to be up all night plugging words into a string to come up with ISWYDT!!!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Oh my, as I am apparently clueless tonight......I did not in anyway mean anything close to that. 

I may be overly sensitive. Zero of my students completed their assignment today and about 75 percent of them also gave zero cares after a 2 day fall break. 🤷 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MookieStl said:

Now I am going to be up all night plugging words into a string to come up with ISWYDT!!!

"I see what you did there." It's a compliment. He lead with Babycakes to push my buttons. Or at least that's how I interpreted it. (i.e. I'm sure he wouldn't actually call me Babycakes to my face)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Now I am going to be up all night plugging words into a string to come up with ISWYDT!!!

ROFLMAO for a T 

(hint) - wiggly pyramid

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mangofirst said:

"I see what you did there." It's a compliment. He lead with Babycakes to push my buttons. Or at least that's how I interpreted it. (i.e. I'm sure he wouldn't actually call me Babycakes to my face)

It's a compliment to my grandkids that they might be as smart as you, and of course,  they're damn smart already.  No thanks to me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mangofirst said:

"I see what you did there." It's a compliment. He lead with Babycakes to push my buttons. Or at least that's how I interpreted it. (i.e. I'm sure he wouldn't actually call me Babycakes to my face)

Yeah, don't think I would have come up with that. I was going down completely different (and inappropriate) roads!

BTW, mine were more fun.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mangofirst said:

I may be overly sensitive. Zero of my students completed their assignment today and about 75 percent of them also gave zero cares after a 2 day fall break. 🤷 

 

=== you’re not overly sensitive. ‘Bo has that effect on most everyone — 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got 58 on my outdoor thermometer this morning... been waiting for some free air conditioning !!! 

 

but it "ain't" helpin' the 'ole mr mcCraqfe, I mean, like 3 weeks of this stuff is turning into an eternity...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, windashine said:

I've got 58 on my outdoor thermometer this morning... been waiting for some free air conditioning !!! 

 

but it "ain't" helpin' the 'ole mr mcCraqfe, I mean, like 3 weeks of this stuff is turning into an eternity...

It's about time, 50's at night, mid 80's during the day, (for a few days anyway) you can feel a slight difference in the air, my favorite time of the year. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outer bands of wind and rain.....nothing serious. The weekend looks nice......mid 70s for highs.  Good weather to continue clean up from Florence.  Mosquitoes as big as cats🙄

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mangofirst said:

about 75 percent of them also gave zero cares after a 2 day fall break

What dat mean?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Mosquitoes as big as cats

Feeding on all them dead fish?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babadono said:

What dat mean?

Her students don't give a rats a**.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Her students don't give a rats a**.

Does she poll them?

Do you poll them? @mangofirst

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...