Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
3 hours ago, windashine said:

... I should explain my picture (above) … well... I couldn't find a picture of my chair... so one can only imagine that the guy's who invented cable's got tried of rope, then Ben was flying a kite, but what was first, the record or the speaker lol...

You have seemed to find a good source for whatever you're trying, or I have because not much makes sense lately. :huh2:

Not that's it's a problem just different. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dirtmudd said:
Here for you older guys... It more your speed.....or more realistic to what you might contend with...

Unless you won the lottery... Good luck everyone.... Get your tickets for tonight's
Drawing.....
Related image

61, 76 , 56 , 65 , 59....

Someone should play those numbers.. For tonight's drawing...

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Here for you older guys... It more your speed.....or more realistic to what you might contend with...

Good idea, I like the older ones better, the first group was victoria secret but looked more like in a news story I read, ladyboys in Thailand :o

Sorry but they just look rough, unless it's a terrible picture. ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

Good idea, I like the older ones better, the first group was victoria secret but looked more like in a news story I read, ladyboys in Thailand :o

Sorry but they just look rough, unless it's a terrible picture. ?

I did not take the picture....

But ladyboys must be bruce... 

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

I did not take the picture....

But ladyboys must be bruce... 

That's funny but it's not the camera quality but rough looking subjects, I mean for runway models.

No I have to admit they even look better than bruce, that's just a sad deal there. 

The story I have seen was about Bangkok Thailand, it was mostly about drugs and prostitution. The ladyboy thing was quite a surprise, I had no idea, it's quite accepted there now and common, along with other things an average society finds unacceptable, it turned into quite the destination for people with perverse ideas.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

61, 76 , 56 , 65 , 59....

Someone should play those numbers.. For tonight's drawing...

14 hours ago, windashine said:

except the 76 , because they only go up to 70....  so the creative part would be 7+6 for 13 or 1 or 5, or 2.... cheers

Mega Millions/October 23, 2018

Megaplier: 3x
  • Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 2:57 PM, Tarheel said:

Five $2 mega million....I'm a shoe in.

On 10/23/2018 at 6:17 AM, dirtmudd said:

Don't know about a shoe in....

Maybe a tarheel

Single ticket wins world record $1.6 billion Mega Millions jackpot, in South Carolina

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

First day in Nueces County early voting outpaces past midterm, presidential elections…..

Anticipating crowds, the Nueces County Elections Department stocked some of the most popular polling locations — such as the Dead and Hard of Hearing Center of Corpus Christi — with extra voting machines, said county clerk Kara Sands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2