Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

20 hours ago, dtel said:

The story I have seen was about Bangkok Thailand,, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Brooklyn/Queens......it was mostly about drugs and prostitution. The ladyboy thing was quite a surprise, I had no idea, it's quite accepted there now and common, along with other things an average society finds unacceptable, it turned into quite the destination for people with perverse ideas.

Fixed it for ya.

Still sucking air.

we got a good storm yesterday. Over an inch of rain. And enough dime size hail to cover the ground.  Kinda an induced "fall". Got me some clean up to do. I can do a little for a while.  Made dinner last night. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans for a veg. Nothin' flash. Homestyle.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, babadono said:

OK I know I'm weird but I like BS as long as they're not overcooked. Still green and crispy. Escpecially with balsmic vinegar and EVO. The yellow greenish-brown mush that my Mom used to call BS, uh no thanks.

About the only way I can eat them is shredded and sautéed.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, babadono said:

OK I know I'm weird but I like BS as long as they're not overcooked.

I like them also but must say they're a little hard to overcook, you really have to try. Never tried them shredded.

1 hour ago, dtel said:

I like them also but must say they're a little hard to overcook, you really have to try. Never tried them shredded.

Here we go again. Hard to overcook? As soon as they go from bright green to any other color they're overcooked. They go from a crispy, crunchy, bitter yet delectable flavor IMO to yucky slime.

• Haha 2