The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Darn @dirtmudd, looks like a high times centerfold circa 1985. Ripe stuff.

More like pantera vulgar display of power ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Searched and that LP looks more like a right hook!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Searched and that LP looks more like a right hook!

Where all a bunch of cowboys from hell...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Where all a bunch of cowboys from hell...

I got two different groups of stanzas from that excellent guitar work as ring tones or alarms on my phones that I found years ago!!

One of my half speed mints looks like it will get here tomorrow!

• Like 1

15 old fellows met for breakfast this morning......mostly school chums.  Lies were told.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

=== well apparently it will be new Klipsch speakers for all my friends on the CC&C thread as I have received a very official looking email document from the Secretary of the Treasury, Mr. Steven Mnuchin, that the sum of $3,500,000.00(that’s right boys, three and one-half million big ones) has been appointed to me only awaiting my approval and signature.

So to make this fair and avoid the infighting free speakers might bring I thought it best to - 

- reserve the speaker of your choice 

- choose your finish

- using the price provided on the Klipsch web site forward that amount to me to “hold your reservation” 

- upon receipt of my $3.5M your reserve speakers will be ordered, shipped and deposit returned

- please allow 5-10 years to complete the process 

Gosh, what a great start to 2019

and Happy New Year to all you lucky guys and gals 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== well apparently it will be new Klipsch speakers for all my friends on the CC&C thread as I have received a very official looking email document from the Secretary of the Treasury, Mr. Steven Mnuchin, that the sum of $3,500,000.00(that’s right boys, three and one-half million big ones) has been appointed to me only awaiting my approval and signature.

So to make this fair and avoid the infighting free speakers might bring I thought it best to - 

- choose your finish

- using the price provided on the Klipsch web site forward that amount to me to “hold your reservation” 

- upon receipt of my $3.5M your reserve speakers will be ordered, shipped and deposit returned

Money sent.  I used a money order and sent you twice the amount of my selected speakers value.  If you could please cash it and send me the balance over what the speakers cost I'd appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, richieb said:

- choose your finish

I'd cash that check quick if I were you....the Munchkin won't be around long.....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, richieb said:

reserve the speaker of your choice 

… o O (AWR-650-SM) in granite for $299 - one only please,

Thank you !

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I'd cash that check quick if I were you....the Munchkin won't be around long.....

=== so, is that a speaker order? or commentary? either way, both are appreciated —

• Like 1

1 minute ago, windashine said:

… o O (AWR-650-SM) in granite for $299 - one only please,

Thank you !

=== man, you really swung for the fences with that choice. But I do appreciate your restraint —

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Money sent.  I used a money order and sent you twice the amount of my selected speakers value.  If you could please cash it and send me the balance over what the speakers cost I'd appreciate it.

=== done. Out the door and on my way to Western Union - 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Dtel needs to just consume it...

True, but that's not me just a friend, his name is Larry but everyone calls him Bogart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, richieb said:

- choose your finish

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

102 inches of rain last year.  The grass drowned.  The neighbors dog wears boots to come potty in my yard.  Depressing as hell!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Hey Mike.....find me a video of John Prine's Illegal Smile.  I need cheering up!

1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

John Prine's Illegal Smile

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

One of my favorites along with That's the Way The World Goes Round.

"Stuck in the ice without any clothe naked as the eyes of a clown".

• Like 3