The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

Feel better this morning, that's it I am never going to drink again. :emotion-55:

Like that's the first time anyone said that before. :mellow: 

the only way to fix that problem..

have another drink.. you will come to 

your senses

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

The drummer got in the kids face with his stick, kid isn't the offender here. It's bias to put it with kid-gloves.

Look past your usual sources and you might find truth.

Or an even bigger lie.  The video looks like the kid is crowding the drummer, standing close for intimidation.  What does it look like to you, combined with the rest of the shouting crowd, and what do your truthful sources spin it as, and what are they?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Or an even bigger lie.  The video looks like the kid is crowding the drummer, standing close for intimidation.  What does it look like to you, combined with the rest of the shouting crowd, and what do your truthful sources spin it as, and what are they?

Not this time, Those good kids were berated by a "preacher" and flock, womyn and that Indian was in his face beating his drum because of something that I can't mention and have come under verbal and almost physical attack for. There is video of what I say out there, proof enough? I won't link it, I'd come under fire, might for this.

• Like 2

Just now, JohnJ said:

Not this time, Those good kids were berated by a "preacher" and flock, womyn and that Indian was in his face beating his drum because of something that I can't mention and have come under verbal and almost physical attack for. There is video of what I say out there, proof enough? I won't link it, I'd come under fire, might for this.

PM me the link then.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

PM me the link then.

Great idea.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dtel said:

Went to a wedding this evening, niece, very nice but a but too many rum and cokes, whoa, fell asleep in the car on the way home just got in and changed clothes. 

You drove?😉

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You drove?😉

But officer I wasn't too drive to drunk. The coke took care of the rum 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

But officer I wasn't too drive to drunk. The coke took care of the rum 

Honest, I thought it was one of those self driving car thingies.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

Honest, I thought it was one of those self driving car thingies.

NO, they crash just the same as you would with too many rum and cokes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

About 12" here, temp is 6 at noon and sunny...  I swear maybe my youngest was onto something wanting Dad to move to Phoenix...  Think I'm gonna warm things up here.   Then sit back and keep an eye out for morons with cabin fever!  The snow blower can wait!  Gotta love OH!   Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

About 12" here, temp is 6 at noon and sunny...  I swear maybe my youngest was onto something wanting Dad to move to Phoenix...  Think I'm gonna warm things up here.   Then sit back and keep an eye out for morons with cabin fever!  The snow blower can wait!  Gotta love OH!   Ugh.

Arizona has already been ruined by northers and socals...Texas is next, but so far we have managed to convert rather than be overrun.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You drove?😉

No way, we rode with our daughter, she was going anyway. The only time I drive drunk is at Rodney's and it was just from the clubhouse to the lake house so all I had to do was not go in the lake or hit a cow. Never on a public road, those days are long past.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, dtel said:

No way, we rode with our daughter, she was going anyway. The only time I drive drunk is at Rodney's and it was just from the clubhouse to the lake house so all I had to do was not go in the lake or hit a cow. Never on a public road, those days are long past.

=== was that the year Rodney had several dozen steaks on the grill ? Mine had not only grill marks but what appeared to be the 

Ford Oval — 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== was that the year Rodney had several dozen steaks on the grill ? Mine had not only grill marks but what appeared to be the 

Ford Oval — 

If I hit one of his cows I would be afraid to tell him, I have seen him mad, not at me good thing.

• Like 1

Hot sauce factory up and running.  There will be limited amounts of Tiki's Revenge, a Tropical Tiki recipe using green reapers, a version of Red Menace, and a version of Yellow Peril.  The standard Hawaiian lines are also available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1