Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

Recommended Posts

So that's what they mean by white van speakers, it's just a junk speaker to carry what's being shipped.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

… o O (thinkin about white acrylic latex caulk and some white primer tomorrow)

 

IMG_0492b.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

… o O (may try a plunge router test cut into my sawhorse table which is a solid core door)… then make two 13 1/4" cut-out's for two 15" cast woofer's and off-set the port's... nawww, dang idea's only last through 2 cup's of coffee...

 

IMG_0494a.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, windashine said:

… o O (may try a plunge router test cut into my sawhorse table which is a solid core door)… then make two 13 1/4" cut-out's for two 15" cast woofer's and off-set the port's... nawww, dang idea's only last through 2 cup's of coffee...

 

IMG_0494a.jpeg

Lookin good!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well after a few days of sunshine we're back to rain, so it's back to the basement for me. Continue running wires and get everything up off the floor in the utility room.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, babadono said:

ok I missed it, what is @windashine building?

Good question, so Windashine what your building, we won't tell? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, windashine said:

… o O (thinkin about white acrylic latex caulk and some white primer tomorrow)

 

Nice work and nice tools.  As an ardent DIYer I must admire anyone willing to spend more on the tools for a DIY project than the cost of a new subject project.  👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He just owns stock in DeWalt, :lol: but without good tools, nothing gets done.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dtel said:

He just owns stock in DeWalt, :lol: but without good tools, nothing gets done.

 

I've got a bunch of those yellow Dewalt tool bags in the garage with actual tools in them. When a tool-head comes around and notices them they criticize Dewalt tools unprovoked. What gives with that?

 

Keith

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, T2K said:

 

I've got a bunch of those yellow Dewalt tool bags in the garage with actual tools in them. When a tool-head comes around and notices them they criticize Dewalt tools unprovoked. What gives with that?

 

Keith

I've noticed a lot of Dewalt bashing lately also. I've had excellent luck with all my Dewalt tools. Some I even wanted them to fail so I could buy the newer version, but they keep going. On another of my form sites, everyone was bashing Dewalt and praising Makita. 

I work in the field and primarily see Dewalt on the jobsites. I know their newer Flexvolt stuff is superb. Iv'e noticed some very cool Dewalt offerings....a twin battery compound miter saw with a built in charger, a full size (7- 1/4") 60 volt circular saw. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last song Is Beth Hart doing a cover of Purple Rain. Incredible. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...