Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

14 hours ago, WillyBob said:

....and I blend in, here

DSCF0914.thumb.JPG.1a691023dfd77435bcb2fbe99eb4fdd3.JPG

when you are told to not talk to strangers... lol

Was waiting for the coffee to brew. Walk into the kitchen, Punky, the cat, is sitting on the counter, staring at the coffee maker... it was still dripping.   Waiting patiently...

funny-Moses-Hebrews-coffee-make1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

image.thumb.png.c674830b91287c151d46d853abf9e414.png

It's hard to put the Everclear on top of it.... it all melts!

I have not seen them called Slush Puppies since I was a kid.... is that at a surviving Little General?

The pictures I tried taking ten minutes ago don't show it well but darnit the weather doesn't get it together much anymore. Upper 30s and it decides to snow/sleet. We've had 70s and close to even 80 two days ago here so the ground has warmed up. It was coming down hard on the way home from downtown!

MVIMG-20190402-093418.jpg

Edited by JohnJ
+ snow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

"Black & Gold"

))*&%#it

Wanted to get a Clemson championship hat like I got after the New Year's Eve stomping of osu in `16.

The caps, the tees all of it was in black/gold color schemes :angry2:

"Our Tigers" wear orange/purple and they're        HISTORIC !!

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

They have drive through daiquiri stores in Louisiana so there's really no need to doctor your slush pup.

True, you can even get it a gallon jug. Even the bars have no closing time like in many places, no such thing as last call.

It's really a wonder why Louisiana has not passed up Florida in crazy news stories, they're trying but can't seem to pull it off. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Wanted to get a Clemson championship hat like I got after the New Year's Eve stomping of osu in `16.

Hey now!  Watch where those hands go after the play....  NO jigglin junk!  OSU did stink up the place though!  lol

• Haha 2

Wednesday morning … o O (here... on this side of the planet) = HOA lawn crew day starting at 8am.... which in turn = looking for my scissor's, to go outside (with coffee) and demonstrate my desire to these guy's that I want a clean cut around the sprinkler head's... I think the coffee is reactivating my previously downed cocktail from yesterday.... but only once, I've found the buried internet cable, buried subpar along the edge of the sidewalk, in the trimmer canyon....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Hey now!  Watch where those hands go after the play....  NO jigglin junk!  OSU did stink up the place though!  lol

Your guys had already been on the downturn with everything that came their way recently. They weren't up to par with the competition right then.

That was funny and of course since he was on my team it didn't upset me.

See, I'm society's child... DC being so damn crooked has even warped my rationalizations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1