Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

PeeWee is just crazy. She  stares at/chases reflections.  I'm half surprised she didn't come in the shower with me. She likes/plays in water.

=== just to be clear - you wear a Sarong, and you may or may not shower with your cat ? I’m just tryin’ to get the “lay of the land” so to speak. And I believe a pattern is emerging - 🙀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I can see it now.  Babadono from the Klipsch forum arrested for causing the latest California wildfire.  All he could say was "Dirtmud said it was ok"!

=== yep, the scorched earth method. Works every time - some might say too well —

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I can see it now.  Babadono from the Klipsch forum arrested for causing the latest California wildfire.  All he could say was "Dirtmud said it was ok"!

Or he can wait for the mudslides , earthquakes , human trafficking...

Drought.. Or Cali... Might sign a bill..

Proclaiming it causes cancer..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, babadono said:

Yea I'm about 50 hours into weedwhacking so far this spring and yea it makes you tired.

No weedwhacking for me I made gardens shaped to cut along the outside with a tractor and finishing mower, anything else like walkways and by the house gets sprayed with weedkiller. I know the weed killer will probably kill me but a weedwhacker positively would, I hate them, it's been hanging in the garage for years now covered in sawdust mostly. 

We have 9 ponds for growing tropical water lilies and a couple of others and a 1.5 acre pond in the middle of the yard. I use to use the weadeater to keep the edges trimmed, but I got over it and wait to winter kills off the edges and I burn them off. Weadeaters suck, burning is fun. :emotion-55:     Not being in not in California is not bad, you lose some great scenery but gain a little more normalcy from crazy rules.  

17 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

And the police would probably say, we have heard of him, isn't he the guy we caught smuggling coffee?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

let's just say that regular clothing does not accommodate my physique

I now see the real problem, you care, If I cared about what I looked like I might need a sarong, this would be bad for everyone.

Or I have not reached that level of caring or not caring yet, probably won't.

3 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

yes.

It is normal to see me wearing a sarong...

I like the last picture, I can't remember who but I saw that person in a movie before?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, dtel said:

Or I have not reached that level of caring or not caring yet, probably won't.

I have reached the "point of not caring"... folks think I'm nuts [who's to say they're wrong] and leave me alone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dtel said:

No weedwhacking for me ..............

I know the weed killer will probably kill me but a weedwhacker positively would, I hate them, it's been hanging in the garage for years now covered in sawdust mostly. 

You and ME too. Every time somebody has told me to use one of those damn^d things I warned them it would never work again after I used it and the job would not get finished. They all looked at me sideways. I say they don't work right and it won't work. 

I've killed a half dozen or so of those things. 

I can keep them out of the chain link fences and everything else, but when the string won't come out... (and I was strong for my size 155# and successfully handled a 6oo +# bike) ... they break. You're supposed to bang it on the ground to get it to come out. Right?

I swore to pi$$ on the grave of the man that invented that thing.... and he passed a couple of years ago and my x even called me about that, but I don't care enough anymore to go find him and drink the pot of coffee it would take.

@WillyBob

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

You're supposed to bang it on the ground to get it to come out. Right?

Yea they can get jammed and yea it can and will piss you off. But I really don't have a choice. You can't mow a 2 to 1 slope that's made out of rocks.:(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1