Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

11 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Nope @oldtimer the premise and words "Got no reason to" didn't realize that dynamite comes in small packages... and sometimes.....

But you do realize the song is complete sarcasm?  You know, as Pete H has in his signature---sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I always enjoyed M-80's before the government bed wetters made them illegal. It might take a few applications but was always great fun. I miss those days when as kids we could risk life and limb and not have safety police following us around with rules to keep us safe.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

But you do realize the song is complete sarcasm?  You know, as Pete H has in his signature---sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity.

Will it work with CNN?

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Tarheel said:
23 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

does the $800 have insurance ?

Yes and he is one of the well known and respected tree services.  Maybe he liked my LF.

Was that the laying on a lounge chair in a bikini price, that could explain the difference, a job with a view is always a better job.

Not you, well you never know I guess? :huh:

• Like 2

• Moderators

Got the tax bill in the mail today for a 2007 car, there is a box that says Hybrid fee and they added $75 because the car is a Hybrid, I guess you get penalized for this now? Without the fee, the bill would have been $37.

I guess if we were to get solar panels or a windmill that would cost me extra in fees also. Makes sense :huh:

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, dtel said:

Got the tax bill in the mail today for a 2007 car, there is a box that says Hybrid fee and they added $75 because the car is a Hybrid, I guess you get penalized for this now? Without the fee, the bill would have been $37.

I guess if we were to get solar panels or a windmill that would cost me extra in fees also. Makes sense :huh:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, dtel said:

Great logic by our government. Buy a hybrid to help the environment, reduce consumption of fossil fuels and they tax you for doing so. Great plan.

• Like 4