The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Had one of these things many years ago and it worked great. The problem was getting the leaves to it was most of the work, it worked pretty fast but was just extra work. I just started adding leaves the garden as is and let them decay, same thing.  But was kind of fun.

WORX-WG430-Mulcher.jpg

I make pile/s Just let it decay. That can take a while here.  Not like we get a lot. It is almost desert.

I have "quail habitat"...too. It is not a big brush pile.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I make pile/s Just let it decay.

Yep, I stopped that a long time ago, don't even have it anymore, I use leaves and pine straw for mulch, it's the best thing for plants in the long run. It's why the dirt is so good in a heavily wooded area, plenty of decomposed leaves and branches, nature knows best.

• Like 3

OK leaving for Hope in tomorrow, be back hopefully Sunday.

Museum stuff again 

• Thanks 4

anyone notice, in that sound byte from MitchMcConnell yesterday

he is standing in front of a field of marijuana .... err "hemp"

neighbors will be subject to WillyBob celebrating IndependenceDay. I will be here by myself.... me and the stereo.Well, after the parade.

Wife is "marching". Not sure whether she is repping her school, the water co-op or both.  THE road thru town will be obstructed for a few minutes. Not a big parade. Anyone can participate, I think.

A friend from MT came down, a couple years ago. Was nearly the lead vehicle in the Vet'sDay parade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Don't you love it when folks remind you "it's not the heat.....it's the humidity".  Well we have both this morning.  Can't even see out of the windows.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Jake turned ten yesterday.  Presents included squeak toys and a image.thumb.png.7ea93217418d08d135704cc5d9d84259.pngpigs ear.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Jake turned ten yesterday.  Presents included squeak toys and a image.thumb.png.7ea93217418d08d135704cc5d9d84259.pngpigs ear.

Cute little guy.... I have a feeling he hit the new parents lottery!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks Bill but I think we hit the lottery.  This little guy (Norwich Terrier) is a treat and not one bad habit......well he does burp now and then.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I bet that if you give him some greasy ol' pork, you could coax a fart outa him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Thanks Bill but I think we hit the lottery.  This little guy (Norwich Terrier) is a treat and not one bad habit......well he does burp now and then.

Yea but so do you:)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WillyBob said:

I bet that if you give him some greasy ol' pork, you could coax a fart outa him.

He did consume a pigs ear yesterday.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We stayed at some friends in Kentucky, who had a large mixed breed dog... it woul eat about anything. The lady of the house heard a hissing sound and followed the noise to the master bedroom. The dog was sitting in the middle of the bed with an aerosol can of shaving cream in his mouth. He had punctured the can and had shaving cream coming out of his mouth and a puzzled look on his face.

He ate a pocket calculater one time, too.

• Haha 3

We're waiting for the fireworks to start... sitting on the Walnut St. Bridge in downtown Chattanooga.

20190703_211458.jpg

IMG_20190703_11895.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

We stayed at some friends in Kentucky, who had a large mixed breed dog... it woul eat about anything. The lady of the house heard a hissing sound and followed the noise to the master bedroom. The dog was sitting in the middle of the bed with an aerosol can of shaving cream in his mouth. He had punctured the can and had shaving cream coming out of his mouth and a puzzled look on his face.

He ate a pocket calculater one time, too.

We had a mutt once that ate half a bag of charcoal.  He didn't throw up but crapped jet black all over our garage floor.  Another time our Newfoundland puppy chewed into the dog food bag and ate till he couldn't eat any more.  We found him in the kitchen laying on his side with food all around him.  You could have bounced a quarter off of his stomach, it was so tight.  He didn't move from that spot for hours.

• Haha 3

I didn't try pic of the fireworks with the phone... never look good and I'd rather just watch. Nice night for them though.

IMG_20190703_568.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

We're waiting for the fireworks to start... sitting on the Walnut St. Bridge in downtown Chattanooga.

20190703_211458.jpg

IMG_20190703_11895.jpg

Bruce that's a great picture of you two!  And what a place to watch the fire works!

• Like 1

Too hot for coffee.

Ice water with Lemon.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1