Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

CAT 2 around 9-11pm here.  Will be too dark to see what's falling😲

That's always the way it goes it seems. Just stay inside so you don't get hit with a Volvo like Ron White says. You can always call the insurance company after to remove trees and make repairs, you been through this routine before. 

Here's the plan.............If you have any hatches batten them down. :huh: Next find a nice spot to as they say to hunker down..(as they say on the news)_... with the closest/best person, and take your time and wait.  Sounding better already isn't it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, CECAA850 said:

Yep, they always come after dark around here for some reason.

Seems to take some of the fun out of it, if a tree is going to fall on something or a roof blow off i can't change that, but would like to see it. :huh:

• Moderators
Just now, WillyBob said:

I thought they came with a riser? Is that a mod and on later models?  I am kinda new to these things.

I think most did but it maby have been replaced or that could be the original, it just looked a little different ?

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, WillyBob said:
7 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Second slushie ready!

may your bottle outlast the storm

Pace yourself, you don't want to wake up with an empty bottle feeling  like crap,  And you missed everything and it's raining on you while your laying in bed and you can see the sky without moving.

In other words it was just plain dumb luck you were not killed. :wacko: 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:
6 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

may your bottle outlast the storm

I hope he made lots of ice in preparation.

If not he will have to rough it and go neat, but he is a manly man, well that's what he says anyway. Really really old but manly, were going to let him believe that, at his age and all. :blush2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dtel said:

If not he will have to rough it and go neat, but he is a manly man, well that's what he says anyway. Really really old but manly, were going to let him believe that, at his age and all. :blush2:

when the ice runs out, even a warm Budweiser is OK... I can't bring myself to say "good"

• Sad 1