Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

Recommended Posts

Mornin' folks

 

Have the house to myself for a while today. Everyone is off to work/school.

Had a chuckle yesterday AM. Wife wanted to make pancakes and kid was telling her what/how. And actually telling her right.  Wife doesn't know how.Kid is telling when to turn them.   Wife tries to use he plastic [thick] spatula on the cast iron. Doesn't work too well.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning grasshopper.

 

The hardwood floors have been installed and finished in the media room at LF's place.  Salamander audio cabinet to be delivered today.  Zero Gravity chairs tomorrow.  See if we can make this little space work.  Still need oriental rug and floor lamps.  Then to haul some of my gear over here.

 

Sold my Klipsch RP-280Fs yesterday to a friendly gent from Raleigh.  Down to 3 pair of speakers for now.

 

For you working guys.......go out there and make us proud!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Morning grasshopper.

 

The hardwood floors have been installed and finished in the media room at LF's place.  Salamander audio cabinet to be delivered today.  Zero Gravity chairs tomorrow.  See if we can make this little space work.  Still need oriental rug and floor lamps.  Then to haul some of my gear over here.

 

Sold my Klipsch RP-280Fs yesterday to a friendly gent from Raleigh.  Down to 3 pair of speakers for now.

 

For you working guys.......go out there and make us proud!

 

 

Glad it's all getting done.  No you have no reason not to come to the SWAG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Glad it's all getting done.  No you have no reason not to come to the SWAG.

Let me see if I can get back in fighting weight and find my boxing gloves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Let me see if I can get back in fighting weight and find my boxing gloves. 

You have to fight to get permission to go? Or are you anticipating fisticuffs at SWAG?

Seems to be a feisty bunch.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

You have to fight to get permission to go? Or are you anticipating fisticuffs at SWAG?

Seems to be a feisty bunch.


I was hoping to see your name on the attendee list? Unless of course Carl is derelict in his duties. One would think he has much more free time —

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, richieb said:
38 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

You have to fight to get permission to go? Or are you anticipating fisticuffs at SWAG?

Seems to be a feisty bunch.


I was hoping to see your name on the attendee list? Unless of course Carl is derelict in his duties. One would think he has much more free time —

Prior to agreeing to pick up your slants, I even offered to pick him up and take him as it's about the same distance to go that way versus down through Kentucky, but the offer was turned down, so I'm pretty sure he just didn't want to ride with me.  LOL

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, richieb said:

Unless of course Carl is derelict in his duties.

He thinks I'm creepy.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

He thinks I'm creepy.

 

How is that different than everyone else?  

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

He thinks I'm creepy.

 

 

2 minutes ago, Pete H said:

How is that different than everyone else?  

 


Thinking Carl is creepy and knowing he is creepy are two different thoughts. There is no thinking on it - we Know he’s creepy -

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, grasshopper said:

and now for something completely different

 

Noticed a funny detail in a PurpleMatress ad.

 the gal was sleeping on her back. Mouth open .... and drool running down her chin.

We're gonna need a picture:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

 

For you working guys.......go out there and make us proud!

Yea even on President's Day. Sucks. I have decided to do the least possible since it should be a paid Holiday.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, babadono said:

Yea even on President's Day. Sucks. I have decided to do the least possible since it should be a paid Holiday.

Thata boy 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, richieb said:

 


Thinking Carl is creepy and knowing he is creepy are two different thoughts. There is no thinking on it - we Know he’s creepy -

Exactly, I used to think Carl was creepy until he proved it. Now i know.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pete H said:

Prior to agreeing to pick up your slants, I even offered to pick him up and take him as it's about the same distance to go that way versus down through Kentucky, but the offer was turned down, so I'm pretty sure he just didn't want to ride with me.  LOL

I don't recall turning you down. I ignored you. There is a big difference.

Don't count me out (although unlikely). My schedule is hectic so the furthest I plan ahead is lunch. I don't even buy green bananas for fear of commitment. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

I don't recall turning you down. I ignored you. There is a big difference

Oooooooooooh.  Burn Pete.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Oooooooooooh.  Burn Pete.

That comment about acting like a child in that other post was referring to you stalker.  LMAO

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is funny

 

But I chose to opt out of the up part.

quote-growing-old-is-mandatory-growing-up-is-optional-chili-davis-52-8-0817.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...