Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

A safety zone is easier when dealing with people online or strangers, not so much in person with friends.

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Welcome back!  Yea, that safety zone comes into play now!  lol

• Like 2

Hunkering down are you?........what changes have you had to make?  Being retired not that much has changed except not going out to eat and not socializing with friends.  They did close a beach because the young folks wouldn't cooperate with "stay your distance" but still a little cool for me to be there anyway.

Sports on TV is weird.  Watching basketball games from 2008. 

Going to meet with an insurance agent after lunch to look at my medicare supplemental.  Won't be shaking his hand though even if he does save me some money. 

Now I did read Coytee's news about his lawn tractor tires.  That's some funny stuff😑

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

What?  You're probably like a bazillionaire by now.  You know....like Richie.

I still haven't reached the point of where I can add on to my music room.  As a matter of fact, I don't even have a music room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Hunkering down are you?........what changes have you had to make?  Being retired not that much has changed except not going out to eat and not socializing with friends.  They did close a beach because the young folks wouldn't cooperate with "stay your distance" but still a little cool for me to be there anyway.

Very little changes really, we normally don't leave home unless we have to.

But still doing a little socializing with friends, it might be not the smartest thing to do but then again possibly having some of them as friends may not be also. :lol:

Young folks as you say have a harder time cooperating, hormones and all, not even counting they know more than anyone else to start with.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Woffer
On 3/9/2020 at 2:26 PM, Tarheel said:

New to me integrated........

IMG_9640.JPG

Iv had the wife's Mono's sitting here for over a year, you should stay in touch more often..........

post-57941-0-81700000-1438822596.jpg

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

I'll let you know when I get mine it's coming from China 

I have a new pistol wallet (they call it) coming at the end of the week from the UK.

Might put gloves on, open it and leave it sit outside for a few days ? I only ordered from there because I really liked the design, it has velcro to hold everything in place so it don't rattle around. Not bad for $33 and free shipping, got in in black. 

https://www.helikon-tex.com/en_eur/

They have some cool stuff.

https://www.helikon-tex.com/en_eur/mo-spw-cd-single-pistol-wallet-cordura.html

helikon-tex pistol wallet.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, dtel said:

I have a new pistol wallet (they call it) coming at the end of the week from the UK.

Might put gloves on, open it and leave it sit outside for a few days ? I only ordered from there because I really liked the design, it has velcro to hold everything in place so it don't rattle around. Not bad for $33 and free shipping, got in in black. 

https://www.helikon-tex.com/en_eur/

They have some cool stuff.

https://www.helikon-tex.com/en_eur/mo-spw-cd-single-pistol-wallet-cordura.html

helikon-tex pistol wallet.jpg

Are you practicing shooting covid 19 ?

covid_header_dph_3.5.png?h=7baa948d&itok

• Haha 3

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Are you practicing shooting covid 19 ?

With my eyes I would probably miss, plus 9mm ammunition is scarce right now. Looked for some bulk ammo last night online and everyone is pretty much sold out except the very expensive bullets or steel casing which I don't use. I'll just wait a while, have enough for now.

Covid 19 no, but zombies better look out, I have 24+ boxes of 12 ga for the short pistol grip shotgun, just much more of a mess to clean up.   :emotion-41:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dtel said:

With my eyes I would probably miss, plus 9mm ammunition is scarce right now. Looked for some bulk ammo last night online and everyone is pretty much sold out except the very expensive bullets or steel casing which I don't use. I'll just wait a while, have enough for now.

Covid 19 no, but zombies better look out, I have 24+ boxes of 12 ga for the short pistol grip shotgun, just much more of a mess to clean up.   :emotion-41:

That's why you have a kubota

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Woffer
55 minutes ago, dtel said:

https://ammoseek.com/

• Moderators

Thanks

I seen that last night, need to look again, it was late and I never knew there were so many brands and in all different types. Want to make sure I get the right kind and a good brand when buying a few hundred, I know I want brass casings and no steel. But have been told some are dirtier to shoot.