Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Being retired, I was relying on wife's work schedule to give me some sense of what day  it is/was...

I can tell you the moon phase w/o thinking.... day of the week? I might know. Date? HaHaHaHa    HaHaHah

She is "off" for the summer, starting next week. Now, I just ask every day, "Do you work tomorrow?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

The Don's new msm/cnn slayer!

they actually pay someone to do that ... last time i saw either of those networks the best way to cause them to lose credibility was to keep them on the air and let them talk. 

i’ll scan various news websites and if an article looks interesting, i’ll read it; but unless i know a major event is unfolding (like a natural disaster, etc...) tv news doesn’t happen at my house. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

i've read a couple of Ravi’s books -- i guess i can say that i’ve read them three times because i often had to read things numerous times in order to grasp what he was saying. The man was smart. RIP Mr. Zacharis.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, RANDYH said:

we should ask DTEL  -------

I know nothing about it, I see martinis being made and even tried them, and I don't want to know any more.

• Like 2