Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, dtel said:

I don't know how that turned out, but I can't possibly see how it could not have been really good, hot probably but good. :emotion-21:

Not really very spicy. The green peppers had flavor but very little bite. The red ones are less hot than jalapeños, and mellow in the prolonged simmer.  It turned out delicious. Ate some and have the rest frozen in a pair of one quart zip locks, for the long, hard Phoenix winter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pete H said:

Good Morning to all!  Working on the second cup this morning.  Beautiful weather over the weekend, for a change and it looks like today will be another.  Hope you are all doing well. 

Mid to upper 90's here all week and through the weekend.  No rain.

• Like 1

her too

sorry Chuck... It was too easy

Mornin' All

Kinda a late start for me. Was up at 3, went back to bed at 4:30... Got "up" at 7.

Low 90's today. Almost feels cool.

Wife is going in to work today. She off like a herd of turtles.  After 9 and hasn't got out of the house yet. I'm not gonna get much of anything done. If it isn't started by 8, it ain't happening.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Read it in a book.. stupid useless crap I remember

I am familiar with the local honeys. Pulled a hive out of a house in GreenValley. Loaded with eucalyptus honey... Looked like blackstrap... Tasted like tar. Gimme the rhododendron honey please... has to taste better...don't care if it's poison.

eucalyptus leaves  , eucalyptus honey , or eucalyptus oil   are a natural  cure for  a lot of  ailments   --skin disorders ---rheumatism , rashes , allergies , and even bad open infected wounds  ,  people with asthma or respiratory problems due to mold , and chemical lung damage can  boil the leaves and breath in the hot vapors under a cloth , some drink it like tea or coffee or make infusions ,  you got a skin flareup , put that honey or oil  on the affected area , it will cure it in no time -

• Like 2

5 hours ago, richieb said:

Only you ‘Heel, only you. And I’m so sorry — 

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

As old as he is, I'm sure he's learned to come to grips with his shortcomings.

Agreed. And I hate to think how often he “comes to grips” with himself. A certainty he is not Master of his Domain — 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, RandyH said:

eucalyptus leaves  , eucalyptus honey , or eucalyptus oil   are a natural  cure for  a lot of  ailments   --skin disorders ---rheumatism , rashes , allergies , and even bad open infected wounds  ,  people with asthma or respiratory problems due to mold , and chemical lung damage can  boil the leaves and breath in the hot vapors under a cloth , some drink it like tea or coffee or make infusions ,  you got a skin flareup , put that honey or oil  on the affected area , it will cure it in no time -

There are many plants that have been used for a long time. A long time ago I bought a book about it and was quite surprised. It is the Peterson Field Guide to Medicinal plants for South and Central states. It tries to explain where some of these things started, well as best they can anyway since some may be just legends ? But they do try to explain why some may do as it's claimed. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

her too

sorry Chuck... It was too easy

But she did seem happy and was smiling :lol:

30 minutes ago, richieb said:

Agreed. And I hate to think how often he “comes to grips” with himself. A certainly he is not Master of his Domain — 

I thought that was LF's were there to help with ?  

• Haha 2