Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Steve... they are building a del taco about five minutes from my house. Now you will have to come visit.

I sure will ... whenever I see one that I haven't been to I have to go -- even if I'm not hungry. Eating at everyone of them, small accomplishment in the game of life -- but, I'm proud of it. 

12 minutes ago, richieb said:

Have I got a deal for you. A neighbors dog who barks too much for my taste would be a nice way to stature your collection. Drive here, listen to the Jubes, drink some coffee and on your way out reach over the fence for your instant dog. Good riddance - I mean you’re welcome 😊 

Richie ... if he passes on that offer ... there is guy in New York named Newman -- he has experience dealing with these kinds of sticky situations. I'll warn you, they sometimes have unintended consequences. 

On 5/9/2020 at 4:23 PM, dirtmudd said:

have room for me ? I have food and tp.. CoffeeIMG_20200313_160316_hdr.thumb.jpg.71677e3a2896aedd5c2b5d77ab80028e.jpgIMG_20200415_093752_hdr.thumb.jpg.223291694e116541cccb7d7ab4cf1b6e.jpgIMG_20200418_175355_hdr.thumb.jpg.33bda5659a235dd93d0739a851695e98.jpg

IMG_20200509_161854_hdr.jpg

On 5/9/2020 at 4:52 PM, dtel said:

That's funny

But when July and August  heat comes your going to wish for cold, we might have to scrape you up from the yard with heat stroke.

Cold front passed through last night, 73 for the high today and 55 tonight, very cool for us for May. :emotion-21: 85 by Wednesday, then higher after I would guess.

Screenshot_2020-07-09-16-43-48.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, richieb said:

Have I got a deal for you. A neighbors dog who barks too much for my taste would be a nice way to stature your collection. Drive here, listen to the Jubes, drink some coffee and on your way out reach over the fence for your instant dog. Good riddance - I mean you’re welcome 😊 

Not a fan of yappy dogs, I'm in for all the rest

6 hours ago, babadono said:

Nice pup. I'm still working on getting my property ready(fence) before entertaining the idea of a dog or two.

Perhaps we need another C for canines in the thread title.

Life is too short for cheap wine and slow dogs? ----having a tough time making it out.

I always get the better grade of box wine.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, NADman said:

I always get the better grade of box wine.

worked with a guy once that claimed to be a connoisseur of hots dogs and beer.  I told him, "But, you drink Budweiser."  Not surprisingly, he didn't try to defend himself. 

he showed up for work one night at 7:30 ... I was in the break room and he comes in and says "sure is dark for this time of day."  One of the guys says, "You know it's 7:30 at night don't you?"

he had went home, fell asleep, woke up and saw the time and thought he'd slept all night. 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, babadono said:

Molson Canadian Lager Review - YouTube

Molson eh

THIRSTY THURSDAY says right there:)

sometimes on a super hot day after working in the shop all day I could drink a ice cold beer..... then another.....then another.....then another.......... and that's why I stopped drinking 31 years this past June.

But they still look good lol lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, babadono said:

Molson Canadian Lager Review - YouTube

Molson eh

THIRSTY THURSDAY says right there:)

41 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

strangely, I know who that guy is in that add ... no idea that he was in a Molson advertisement. 

16 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

sometimes on a super hot day after working in the shop all day I could drink a ice cold beer..... then another.....then another.....then another.......... and that's why I stopped drinking 31 years this past June.

But they still look good lol lol

molsonxxx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Marvel said:

Got any pics you could send me? I know someone (two sisters), in their own house who have two and might like a new one. Theirs are probably up around 10+ years old now.

very nice of you , Australian Sheepdogs are some of the smartest dogs around -

• Like 1