Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, hootriks said:

I'm not a coffee expert by any means but I do enjoy a good cup of Joe. I generally have a 16oz mug every morning, 8oz. on the way to the gym at 6am, and the other 8oz. when I hit my desk around 8am. I probably drink more most weekend mornings.

Welcome, just to start off, i can see the problem already..........Gym at 6am, desk at 8am........there is not enough coffee in the world to get me to do that. Your better than me if you can do both of those, but that's not saying much.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Limiting myself to one drink at cocktail hour.

Sounds like a good plan, although nothing saying you can't have three cocktails hours per day.  Still have fun and keep to your cocktail diet limitation.  problem solved. 

if you really want to fast track things ... buy a bigger size pants. 

• Haha 3

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I always thought he was a Bot and that Klipsch just hired an actor to attend Pilgrimages. 

REALLY You mean to tell me they couldn't hire at least someone who looks acceptable ? The budget must have been tiny, single numbers or work for food and a slushy.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, babadono said:

'Tis Sacrilege:o

And hard to do as well.  Been doing 2 or 3 every day during lock down/quarantine.  The VP at the last place I worked died of cirrhosis of the liver and he was 3 years younger than me.  Kinda spooked me.  To be safe I probably ought to trade livers with one of you guys......just not Carl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Sounds like a good plan, although nothing saying you can't have three cocktails hours per day.  Still have fun and keep to your cocktail diet limitation.  problem solved. 

if you really want to fast track things ... buy a bigger size pants. 

Or come and help me build a wall, I seem to have lost 6-8 pounds in the last few months. And I ain't trying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, dtel said:

Leaving to go back to the doctor, they want more blood. It seems the blood I gave them last week was not good enough, way to high in potassium. 

Bananas high in pottassium as is tomato juice.. interesting. My BP medicine has it too.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

It's hot.  Black car/black interior went for a ride with the top down just to get out of the house for a bit.  It's not bad till you stop for a light.

IMG_7940.JPG

Hmmmm..I thought your bubbles were silver.....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Sounds funny but we know you're not joking.

I adapted that story in the post -- in real life, the truck snuck up me from behind.  he was behind me making a left turn and obviously NOT waiting for me to cross.  he told cops that he never saw me, just felt something and stopped to check. paramedics said I left a body imprint in the grill of his truck.

true story, I was crossing the road to go to the del taco. at hospital, my daughter says, "we always thought del taco would kill you but we thought it would be from a heart attack."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2